Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
They jacked up the price ten dollars more for Canada :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
What's the keyboard prompt for the menu?

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Thank you.

Does Rean's turning feel a little weird to anyone else? Seems like he briefly comes to a complete halt whenever you do it for like a half-second.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Machias seems like the Wakka of this game.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I'm not sure who's dumber, Machias and Jusis for actually thinking they could beat Sara and get the assignment changed, or Rean for choosing to join in when she asked for basically no reason.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Pit Demons gibbed my party in two Devil Beams. School House Basement is probably the worst of this game unless it contains something absolutely mind-blowing.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Terper posted:

Hey I fought that boss yesterday so I loaded a save to capture some footage.

http://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOQ2RvmzH63Q

polsy'd because of spoilers in the sidebar

So the strategy is just 'get lucky and hope they don't use it too much'? Good mandatory boss.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Hard, since everyone kept saying Normal was too easy - I don't think it would have been much less of a problem there though. I won when the same thing happened in the video, they just all moved closer instead of spamming their best move.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Terper posted:

I outlined a strategy in the description that would increase your chances of survival. You could also make a bunch of HP Quartz, spread out more, cook better/more food... I was just lazy. And this is on Nightmare so.

e: lol hard mode :gitgud:

Put Raven and La Crest on someone and together with Elliot you'll easily outspeed them and buff your defense.

Yeah that was how I got it, sorry for being rude. But even in your video they decide to move closer, and that just makes the fight way easier if they do (I assume it's not scripted to happen at least). I tried using Dark Matter to pull them together but it didn't seem to do anything.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Are Jusis and Gaius not very good?

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
They already had an evil little girl with a robot buddy anyway.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
So for Chapter 4, how long can I expect 'Fie: *reference to being a Jaeger* Laura: "..." to last? It's getting a little old.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Eeepies posted:

She's awesome, which was why I was so afraid. To be fair, the entire of Class VII is awesome, except for Machias. I still dislike that guy.

Sounds like noble sympathizer talk to me.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Well that was worth it just for "When we fight together..." "No-one stands a chance :smug:"

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Is there any trick to Unsurtr?

I really don't like this dungeon.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Aug 17, 2017

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Too many NOBLES.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
That CG of Towa at the concert seemed very unnecessary.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Man they really made boss S-Crafts way more powerful in this huh? C's is basically an instant kill to everyone but Alisa and Angelica (if she's buffed).

Had to burn him down after a lucky faint before he could use it, sheesh.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Aug 20, 2017

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Just randomly discovered the way you get Zemurian Ore in this game. Amazing.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Speaking of the final dungeon this guy's gimmick really sucks.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Is it just supposed to just end like that, no credits or bonus movie like FC had?

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I blame Olivier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Rean I know it's nice to fight together with your sister but do you need to headpat her every time

• Locked thread