Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Don't suppose there's an easy thing to give me ALL of the NG+ points so I can just start where I left off on Vita.

Omi no Kami posted:

Will the experience be improved by sequential play? I own all four on PC, and intend on getting around to them all, but the art style of cold steel looks awesome, and I've had an awful lot of trouble getting into the first trails in the sky's slow burn at the start.

Sort of? You absolutely need to play each sequential series in their order, but playing the overall series is less relevant.

Of course, with info of ToCS3 trickling out, that's gradually telling us to piss off more and more, particularly with the characters from the "we literally cannot play this now" second series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

The Colonel posted:

i like machias, i just wish he'd chill out a bit which he probably will on this field trip

also drat i was surprised when draw distance had like zero performance impact despite my really mediocre old cpu and i tried turning up a bunch of the shadow options and this game is still running buttery smooth, and my pc loving sucks. what is this magic

The phenomenal cosmic power of Durante.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

NotASmartMan posted:

Don't be silly. He merely helps them out when they're having some trouble, which he had nothing to do with. Don't slander the wonderful champion of the common man.

The goatee is actually a mortar spreader, so as to help them build greatness.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Eeepies posted:

Is a CS2 port for steam confirmed? I'm at the finale, and I'm not satisfied at all. Holy poo poo is this game good.

Yes.

• Locked thread