Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Zaggitz posted:

WE WANT THE GENUINELY INFERIOR DUB AND WE WANT IT NOW.

ITS NOT REAN COLDSTEEL IF HES NOT GIVING THE MOST BORED DISAFFECTING PERFORMANCE IN A JRPG EVER.

Sounds like they made it easy to mod in anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The reason to play in order is that when characters from early arcs show up in later ones you get to go "oh poo poo it's my boy" and be excited about it instead of wondering who they are

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I want to do it as much as possible

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

OddObserver posted:

Man, some of these early NPC scenes are pretty interesting having finished 2 in retrospective: Just saw Rosine getting a permission slip from a certain nerdy history instructor to do volunteer work at the Church.

do ho ho

e: one of the nice thing about 3d portraits is that you can't judge how important a character is just from whether or not they have one anymore

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 3, 2017

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

http://steamcommunity.com/app/538680/discussions/0/1471967615839359790/ clear saves itt if you want max bonding points

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

love a well rolled r

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

BTW loading a clear save does mess with the fishing in Trista a little bit by giving you a chance to catch any fish in the game right from the start instead of just the ones from locations you've visited, whether you carry over the fishing book or not.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

tremendous personal satisfaction

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

in cs2 all you do is hit multiple times instead of once and you can circle around them just as well as in cs1

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i mean yeah if you want everything to take way longer go ahead

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

https://my.mixtape.moe/ckrrcn.webm

in cs2 you swing twice each time, and rean is the only character who's good at it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

cs3 is the same engine or whatever they just redid all the models

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

You will never escape Rean Coldsteel

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

you missed out

https://my.mixtape.moe/chlyqq.webm

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

might be a crash bug related to costumes, least it's happening in this stream i'm watching

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Some Numbers posted:

I do love the way Sean did the "Heed my call..." line.

his take is a lot better than the jp voice actor's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

the epilogue isn't like open ended or whatever, there is an Ending after which the credits roll and you make a clear save and it kicks you back to the title screen because you've actually finished the game

• Locked thread