Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
uiruki
Aug 6, 2003
blah blah blah
Interestingly, the Steam page for the PC version now has ticks for Japanese text and subtitles so even if J voices aren't possible then you (I) can still play it with the original script. Just in time for a refresher before CS3!

Also, Koki Uchiyama suuuuuucks. *makes weird clicking/sighing sound with throat at the end of every sentence*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uiruki
Aug 6, 2003
blah blah blah
Bought, going to have a fiddle around and then hopefully in the next few days there'll be a clear save available. In case anyone from Xseed is looking at this thread - I literally bought this game because it has the Japanese text even though I bought it for both PS3 and Vita back in '13. Hoping for more releases where even if the voices aren't cleared then the script is still there.

I'm kind of interested in playing it without voice at all actually, as I think the Japanese version of Rean's voice actor makes him sound really flat and aloof which definitely isn't the impression I see from people who've played in English.

• Locked thread