Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
https://soundcloud.com/anime_sonicmega/rean-coldsteel

put it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Terper posted:

They've also re-recorded some lines they felt they could do better now. Compare this with this

Sara's VA was my favorite before but it's cool to see how some experience with the character leads to better stuff like that. Double dipping for PC is a no brainer for me.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
Yeah, Cold Steel naturally spoils stuff from Sky just due to the fact that they are in the same geographical location and the story is as much about Zemuria as whatever is happening in a given game. But holy poo poo are the Crossbell and Erebonia games tied up together. Frankly I'm surprised they aren't all apart of the same subtitle.

• Locked thread