Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
So I've tried to get into HUT this year and while its been interesting (my record is currently 0-6-1) I want to get the mode out of every part of it. Does anyone have a lot of experience with the mode who knows whats going on? I havent spent real money in the mode, I've mostly been doing challenges to earn coins and then buying the players I want from the auction house, but now theres a team of the week thing and I have no idea what thats about or what to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Anyone get 21 for PS4? I had a great time playing EASHL in NHL 15 but ever since I switched from
xbox there’s been no one else to play NHL with.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

I said come in! posted:

It's not bad at all, but will likely not buy NHL 23 unless there are major improvements. Will stick to NHL 22 for another year.

This is my review of every single NHL game and then I end up buying the next years anyway

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
When I saw the new game had crossplay EASHL I was excited to finally have people to play with but I guess it’s just that you can play against other consoles, not on the same team so I guess it’s another year if wishing there was a goon team on PlayStation

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
24 has same team cross play, is there still that crew of Xbox goons who play this game? Might finally actually get to play EASHL with a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Got into the Fifa beta instead of the NHL Beta. Should've saved my code to trade on twitter with the people complaining about getting NHL invites despite never playing NHL before. Anyone get to try it this week? I feel like every year they make it look like big changes and then they balance patch it a month it to make it the same old, but from what I heard of those who played previews, the new pressure system and lack of back skating with the puck actually changed things up a bit. The real question is if for the better or worse.