Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

OldSenileGuy posted:

No good, the “drafted by” and birthdate fields were both grayed out.

Aren’t there nerds out there that have created all the new players already and shared the attributes? I found one spreadsheet that had stats for a few players, but it wasn’t anyone I cared enough about to create.

How the hell does EA not have an online character creator or the ability to share created characters yet?

That doesn't sound like a minute iteration on an existing feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can I leak disparaging information to reporters to try to shame the player into accepting a much lower contract value or demand a trade?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

quote:

EA added exempt contracts for junior players under 20 years old signed to NHL deals so they don’t count against the 50-player contract limit. This means more teams have flexibility to make moves no matter what time of the year it is.

Good god finally

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Oh yeah I'm relegated to ps4 so I dunno if they get frostbite vs the ps5'ers

It's updated for both versions which shocked the poo poo out of me. It would have been so easy for them to just re-release 21 with a new roster but it makes me suspect the PS5 version is actually just the PS4 version with raytracing turned on and 60fps or something.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

V for Vegans posted:

This is my review of every single NHL game and then I end up buying the next years anyway

it's the roster updates
that's why they can never release them on PC again