Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzie Dunlop
Apr 14, 2013

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Is free agency in franchise mode still absolutely retarded? ie. amazing young players are aplenty every year to sign/players ask for stupid contracts/etc?

I played like 3+ seasons of the be a GM mode with a new expansion team and I'd say it was reasonable. The first few years there was actually no one over like 85 on the FA market, then a few years in Panarin and then Tavares were FAs and went for like $8M and $11M/yr. I always looked for high potential FAs and never found much, maybe like a random 24 year old with high 70s overall and yellow top 6 potential but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzie Dunlop
Apr 14, 2013
Wow. That's an incredibly weak headline feature list. The new animations sound decent and it will be nice to see some difference on the ice from prior years (not that I buy this game, just theoretically). But lol if they posted that after subban got traded.

It also looks like not having NBC anymore is a top 3 feature? I actually liked the NBC package.