Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."

CBJSprague24 posted:

Have any of you ever played Franchise Mode where you don't actually play the games and just make decisions based on simulating games (i.e., you're basically playing EHM or whatever it is/was) and the resulting stats? I get that it totally defeats the point of "playing the video game" but I stopped playing 18 in like May or June and was halfway through a Franchise season which I don't really feel like finishing by doing the playthrough.

I play Franchise like this mostly, I'll actually play a few games a season. NHL17 is the most recent game I have though. All the team morale stuff and scouting stuff is super annoying and it's just a lovely product in general but it's an ok mindless thing to do for a while if you're listening to a podcast or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU