Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
EASHL has and will always own and is worth the $60*

*if you actually have enough people to start a team so you don't have to gently caress with shitdick pubbies in drop ins (and since we're all goons, I can see the part of that equation that makes the hate is valid)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

BrokenCycle posted:

I'll just wait until Black Friday to buy this game every year now.

same rip my stupid rear end

welp I guess if anyone has PS4 and wants to play some EASHL drop in and maybe potentially at some point start a team, I'm IceFortJohnnyAce

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

people need to have this stupid game for PS4 and want to play EASHL with me right???

christ what a waste of $30 I wish I had friends

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Marklar posted:

The "score!" call by Doc at about the 2:30 minute mark is bad. Sounds like they tried to update the commentary a bit, but it sounds like the tone/volume he might use if it's a game-tying or winning goal, and not a 1st period PP goal. There's also a slight delay. That's my deep analysis.

hot take that's just what he sounds like

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

OldSenileGuy posted:

No good, the “drafted by” and birthdate fields were both grayed out.

Aren’t there nerds out there that have created all the new players already and shared the attributes? I found one spreadsheet that had stats for a few players, but it wasn’t anyone I cared enough about to create.

How the hell does EA not have an online character creator or the ability to share created characters yet?

but what does that have to do with funneling every resource into pulling as many microtransaction dollars out of hut as possible

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

what the gently caress is a hockey influencer

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

this game is still worth a discounted price (i bought it bundled with FIFA for like $35) if you play eashl regularly (and I have gotten pretty decent at, and thusly, enjoyed ones but there 100% needs to be a way to make a customizable private session with friends) but if you are buying to actually play a hockey video game and not a hockey mmo, you are throwing hard earned legal tender into the garbage

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

is it just me or does this game look like poo poo graphically? it's like they tried too hard to make it look real and now it's in this video game uncanny valley. everything is all shiny and unnecessarily textured.i can't even bring myself to play it because it's so off-putting visually

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i guess this means they'll make female characters even more unhittable in chel

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

The only reason I play this game is for Chel and I'll be goddamned if I'm going to spend the year screaming at my television because of single button lacrosse goals

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i love that this series has become such utter dogshit that we've consolidated into a single thread and don't even move a full page for an entire year's release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I keep saying that they just need to just sell chel as a separate game for like a $30 season pass because I really don't need to buy this game. I'm gonna hate it when they finally close the 23 servers, but i get so many better games now that all the tryhards moved. I always do that but this year has me even questioning if i even care. i think i might just skip this until at least i have a PS5

e: the good thing about chel is that there's no/minimal ai and it actually makes the game playable

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 24, 2024