Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's updated for both versions which shocked the poo poo out of me. It would have been so easy for them to just re-release 21 with a new roster but it makes me suspect the PS5 version is actually just the PS4 version with raytracing turned on and 60fps or something.

I am playing on Series X, and during actual gameplay, I really can't tell the difference. The 60fps is really nice, but as far as graphic improvements go? There really is none. Character models are what really need a major overhaul, they are so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The schedule in NHL 22 franchise does not correspond with the real life schedule. Is this because of covid though?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished a full season and won the Stanley cup! This is my first EA Sports NHL title, and I enjoyed playing this game. It's not bad at all, but will likely not buy NHL 23 unless there are major improvements. Will stick to NHL 22 for another year.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

NHL 22 has the new Seattle team so I have no choice but to play that. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For NHL 23, it seems like my players are using soggy noodles for sticks and cant seem to control the puck at all. Even with all of the sliders set to 100 in their favor. What is going on?