Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I hope Sephiroth isn't in KH3.

And we get Caius instead :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

While just harder re-fights of every Org XIII member for a shiny crown, there is one special case: A character we have yet to see, as I sure as hell ain't playing through 358/2 Days. So if you somehow want to avoid spoilers, the Data Roxas fight starts here. Everyone else, have fun with this reveal.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I unironically love Lexaeus' huge clown sword/meat cleaver/hammer(?) and I don't care who knows it. Also thank you for reminding me that the Needler exists.

GameboyHero
Apr 11, 2010

It took almost a year but dammit it's finally over. I say not too bad for a casual scrub and might even bother doing the Lv. 1 criti-ok thinking too far ahead.

I'm gonna need some time before we jump right into BBS and 3D. Thanks to those who stuck around since the start and hope you join me in the madness that is Birth by Sleep.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
He's already recording birth by sleep someone send help

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer

Mico posted:

He's already recording birth by sleep someone send help

Sorry Mico, it's terminal. :v:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Good job, this game is very silly and impossible to take seriously, but I still love it.

I think with the Birth by Sleep video, you're supposed to say "hey this guy at the very end looks like Ansem the Wise's apprentice" but comparing an in-game model to a CGI cutscene isn't a great way to do it. But we'll get into that insanity soon!

E: Also I have definitely seen those Organization coats for sale online somewhere, but it was a while back and I don't remember where I saw them.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jul 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Congratulations and thanks for showing this mess off. I'm sure that if I'd been a PS2 kid, I'd have thought this was all so deep and meaningful and would've played it a ton. But I wasn't so I guess I'm better off for it.

• Locked thread