Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
The episode of the Simpsons where Homer thinks Bart is gay aged pretty badly; Homer's bigotry didn't seem that extreme at the time, but in 2017 he just comes off as a complete bastard.

Now that I think about it, that was 20 years ago, and 20 years before that, the best known TV dad was Archie Bunker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I love the lady's cringey expression when she sees the clip of the secondlife sex club, cause that was pretty much my face during the whole video

In season 3 of Lost, Jack is told that George W. Bush was re-elected president, and he scoffs as if it's inconceivable that American voters would do something so ridiculous. Definitely a scene that gets a slightly different reaction now

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Oh hey, how about the really awkward fact that for the first four or five seasons of Archer their espionage agency was called ISIS? I haven't seen the most recent season, I imagine they must have had some kind of joke about this by now, but I imagine this will only get more awkward in later years when people go "wait, what year was it? did they name this after the other thing, or"