Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

The gay jokes in MST3K don't age well. There's a particularly obnoxious one in an episode of The Film Crew where a riffer comments that something is so gay, it's transgender.

Also the whole "repeat unfunny thing until stack overflow causes thing to be funny" schtick going on in the late 90s/early aughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

mind the walrus posted:

I'm watching Deep Space Nine for the first time, and in the later seasons there's a lot of dated looking 90s laser tag tech. Even by star trek standards it looks awful.

Where? I thought DS9's sets and props didn't suffer too badly from Star Trek's futuristic tech problems because it's a running joke that the station is outdated Cardassian tech. (That said, ST trying to predict future tech will never not be hilarious.)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

The US flag on the moon didn't have gold fringe so I don't know if you have to follow Admiralty Law there or not. Can someone please consult with a Space Law wizard about this?

Flag on the moon...how did it get there?