Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Games should have an "arachnophobia" button where it turns the spiders into something that are decidedly not spiders so fine citizens like yourself can enjoy them to the fullest.

Also they're icky enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BZxU7C3D8

Lay down, just like in a coffin. Coming soon.
Hell yeah! I can hardly wait to see how you play the game.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Lightning Knight posted:

Making new games is more expensive and less rewarding than porting older games everyone still likes to newer consoles and getting them to buy a game they already own again at full price.

(I really hope the DS remaster is enough of an improvement to be worth it but if it isn't/they actually expect us to pay 60 dollars for a 7 year old game then lmao)
There's also the fact that the Switch is a portable device that is relatively easy to transport and play on, so you can play all those older games on the go instead of in a dank basement at home on your PC.

If you're worried about horribly lore-shattering mods, don't worry, I'm sure the internet will have you covered.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
You mean nobody's modded in a full Randy Savage armor set?

Wait, no, we're talking about lore-shattering mods. That's super lore-friendly.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I just want to say I am absolutely loving the lore explanations you give at the end of each video, CJacobs. I've already watched an LP of this game in full (ChaosArgate's), and I thought I knew what was going on by the end of it.

I missed so much lore oh my god.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I'm sad Jill can't use the Moonlight.

Also that the closest we'll get to a unicorn is poor Ludwig. Poor, poor Ludwig.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Kibayasu posted:

I think they wrote that music purely with the meteor attack in mind because it is such a neat effect and "Whaaaaaat is going on now" moment.
"Okay, I've got their pattern down. I can do this. Wait, what are they doing? Where did the skybox g-oh no."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

CJacobs posted:

Thank you all very much for helping me survive one of the hardest years of my life. Sincerely, thank you. You mean the world to me.
Goddamn it, CJacobs! Now it's raining. Also onion ninjas.