Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

ElehemEare
May 20, 2001
I am an omnipotent penguin.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

After sinking like 500div

After 2000 hours in this game I’m still a filthy casual.

Pulled my first “accompanied by a Harbinger” necro mod today on a red map and boy that was a loot treat.

ElehemEare fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
Nap Ghost

ElehemEare posted:

After 2000 hours in this game I’m still a filthy casual.

Pulled my first “accompanied by a Harbinger” necro mod today on a red map and boy that was a loot treat.

To be clear, this was contextual. Big budget armor stacker builds are like 6+ mirrors.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Frank--

Have not looked at your build or your guide recently but -- does it have elemental ailment avoidance that you don't have? Not sure about the current flavor but when I played last league you used the "spell suppression gives chance to avoid ele ailments at 50% of its value" gem to get 100% immunity and it makes a huge difference in survivability. Shock alone is enough to get you one-tapped by a bunch of poo poo you could otherwise heal through.

Is your spell suppression at 100%? A good way to think about it is that 90% spell suppression is the same thing as "enemy spells have a 10% chance to deal double damage". You don't want enemy spells to deal double damage.

Are you paying attention to map mods? The newest atlas tree has a lot of nodes that you might be using which increase the effect of explicit modifiers on maps. This is desirable because it increases rarity/quant to the same effect, but it can also make certain map mods really nasty. "80% less recovery of life and energy shield" can become "100% less recovery of life and energy shield" which means your leech doesn't do anything anymore and you won't stay alive. If you're running 8-mod corrupted maps, it's a given that you're going to have to toss some out now and again that brick your build. You probably don't want to run anything with phys reflect, anything with less life recovery, or anything with decreased effect of non-curse auras from skills. It feels bad trashing those maps but I assure you, you will still average much more currency by rolling 8-mods and just tossing the bad ones.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

goferchan posted:

Frank--

Have not looked at your build or your guide recently but -- does it have elemental ailment avoidance that you don't have?

I have freeze immunity/chill resist as well as burning ground/ignite resist through pantheon. I have nothing that mitigates shock at all but I would love to at some point. I could potentially craft a ring that has some % of shock avoidance but it likely would not be enough for save me. Issue is that outright shock avoidance is not craftable although I could potentially craft boots with freeze avoidance and switch pantheon to at least mitigate shock. I’m not worried about ignite. Poison sucks but I avoid maps with poison mods and my health flask cures corrupted blood/bleed.

quote:

Not sure about the current flavor but when I played last league you used the "spell suppression gives chance to avoid ele ailments at 50% of its value" gem to get 100% immunity and it makes a huge difference in survivability. Shock alone is enough to get you one-tapped by a bunch of poo poo you could otherwise heal through.

I’m not sure what gem you’re talking about but I don’t remember using it (doesn’t mean I didn’t use it).

quote:

Is your spell suppression at 100%? A good way to think about it is that 90% spell suppression is the same thing as "enemy spells have a 10% chance to deal double damage". You don't want enemy spells to deal double damage.
No. I have like zero suppression (like 6%) and maybe 20% if I use the rare chest I bought but like I said, it just tanks my damage when I go that route. The main problem is that my build doesn’t let me path anywhere near suppression nodes. I have debated sacrificing str nodes for suppression tattoos but I dunno if that’s viable in this league.

quote:

Are you paying attention to map mods?

Yes, and I’ve avoided those atlas nodes for the specific reasons you outline below. Regular old non-corrupted 20% 4-mod T16s regularly instakill me. I understand how map explicits work

E: I can get chaos resist up to ~%50 or so with the rare chest and helm but I’ve already been over how that goes. The chaos resist hole definitely hurts (which is one of the reasons I avoid poison like the plague)

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Apr 18, 2024

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

Frank Frank posted:

I've been playing with this for like 2 hours now and I have no idea how to manipulate it to get to what I want. I got the mods to import correctly from CoE but I don't know what to do with the graves or how to choose what supports what I'm trying to get to. The "how to" in the site description isn't much help. Hell, I understood crucible better than this.

I keep waiting for the tipping point to where my build becomes survivable and deals a shitload of damage. Definitely have the damage part now but I keep getting randomly deleted by things that shouldn't one-shot me. Some rare goat shaman mob earlier shot a single fireball at me which I just ignored because avoiding single projectiles isn't a thing but LOL it instantly killed me.

I've tried moving to a rare helm/chest setup with dreamfeather and the slight upgrade in survivability was offset by the huge damage falloff which actually resulted in more death due to simply not being able to kill fast enough. I also have a forbidden flame/flesh setup that grants "Arena Challenger" that I'm not even using. I have no idea where to go at the moment. I am going to try and power through gravecrafting a ring and I have market queries set up for straight improvements over my current boots/gloves/jewels etc but I'm not sure what else I can do.

So you've got your target numbers imported, I'd suggest starting by loading the "Default Layout only column / row buffs" layout in the bottom right. You can click on any given cell in the picture, then click in the search bar in the top right and search for the corpse you want to plant there. Each cell corresponds to a specific space in the graveyard, and you can modify corpse values primarily with 25% increased effect of row/column, 40% increased effect of adjacent corpses of a specific type.

In this one, I've loaded the preset and some targets, and selected the entire bottom left row of the diagram. At that point I searched for modifier in the top right and selected "+50 modifier tier rating" from the drop-down, and it plopped that corpse in each space I had selected. Once you've filled your entire graveyard trying to hit your targets you can see if you're on track or need to modify the number of corpses you're planning to use up or down.

E: Here's how Crouching_Tuna plans his crafts out, if that's helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQFq0A5kUUY

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
sirgog's doing another Toucan Treasure Hunt private league:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz50thLPfps

I doubt I'll be participating, my progress this league has been way slower than usual (re-rolled after 1 week, only got 4 Voidstones 2 days ago and down to just needing Feared for final Atlas point) and I'm probably going to lose a week due to a move. Oh, and bouncing the gently caress hard off of the Necropolis mechanic.

And it looks like BPL will be starting in about 2 weeks as well.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
What the best way to make currency this league?

Seems like grave crafting could be profitable but slow. I never bulk sell but that seems like the best way to make money most leagues.

I'm almost done my atlas. I've got two red maps to go, so I can pretty much fill out whatever atlas tree I need to.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Salvor_Hardin posted:

After sinking like 500div into trying out an armor stacker I can confidently say the mid-budget version kinda blows. I'm still on the Doryani's Prototype plan and you just periodically die for no discernable reason. The DPS isn't even that great. I am really not sure what the appeal is.

e: current POB if curious. I've tried the Lightning Strike of Arcing and Vaal Smite versions

https://pobb.in/ts-eHrQ0d43q

I have a mageblood and probably will sink another 100 div into an armor stacker build however I will have an aurabot running with me so I’m super curious if I can get crazy dps by actually taking armor nodes on the tree instead of chasing down cluster jewel slots all over. The build name is really a misnomer. If you look at the tree and clusters, it’s actually an aura stacker that just so happens to have a ton of armor.

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

Seems like grave crafting could be profitable but slow. I never bulk sell but that seems like the best way to make money most leagues.

I'm almost done my atlas. I've got two red maps to go, so I can pretty much fill out whatever atlas tree I need to.

Don't have an answer to your original question as I'm still very early in the league myself, but I can speak a little on the potential for gravecrafting for profit - it's insane. I think it's actually tedious enough that a lot of folks don't have the desire to fully utilize it. My first craft took 1-2 div in corpses and resulted in an item that's currently selling for 30-40 div. Admittedly it took me like two hours between CoE and trading to get it going, but you can get a lot faster if you map out your profit crafts ahead of time. It's kinda crazy to me what you can make with just the basic more/less and meta corpses considering they all range 1-5c each. If you can find a good item niche, you can start multiplying profits with the item copy corpses as well. The trick, as always, is finding that niche.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
Nap Ghost

poemdexter posted:

I have a mageblood and probably will sink another 100 div into an armor stacker build however I will have an aurabot running with me so I’m super curious if I can get crazy dps by actually taking armor nodes on the tree instead of chasing down cluster jewel slots all over. The build name is really a misnomer. If you look at the tree and clusters, it’s actually an aura stacker that just so happens to have a ton of armor.

Yeah basically. I assume it can go nuts if you are able to ignore the biggest design concern in the build theory.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Greetings, Friends. As of yesterday, I have replaced my ISP with a much faster one that does not aggressively hate this game. In the past, every time I tried playing, my ISP would cut out on me after the first few days.

Does anyone know when this current season started/the next one starts? I really want to actually finish a season of this game for once, and don't like having my characters moved to new/different rules.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Veryslightlymad posted:

Greetings, Friends. As of yesterday, I have replaced my ISP with a much faster one that does not aggressively hate this game. In the past, every time I tried playing, my ISP would cut out on me after the first few days.

Does anyone know when this current season started/the next one starts? I really want to actually finish a season of this game for once, and don't like having my characters moved to new/different rules.

Season started on the 29th and will last 3 to 4 months.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Ok, so that's a really good time to start, then. Excellent.

With AT&T deliberately screwing with my connection, I haven't been able to finish a season of this game since I was in college, and the game only had three acts.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hamelekim posted:

Tujen in Expedition remains a solid source of raw currency. The Expedition scarabs are pretty good, too - the one that adds 2 prefixes and suffixes to every remnant is hilariously insane and everyone should try it at least once.

Also, I've found that Torment is a surprisingly good source of racking up maps and scarabs. Specifically, the Torment scarab that adds "unusual" spirits gives you stuff like Tormented Betrayer (causes mons to drop scarabs) and Tormented Heretic (same but with maps).

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I think the only way gravecrafting doesn't feel horrible to actually make use of is if you had a massive guild stash with 3-4 other people and you just dumped everything in there and each person crafting specialized in a type like undead or beasts and used 50% chance not to consume corpses to discount crafts as you churn them out.

The unit typing just increases the tedium of gravecrafting and selling and buying tenfold.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Veryslightlymad posted:

I haven't been able to finish a season of this game since I was in college, and the game only had three acts.

Congratulations, you're basically a new player if that's the case.

Feel free to ask away here, we're actually helpful and poo poo. Oh, and be on the lookout for one of these:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The game has gotten so complex that isn’t even satire anymore

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

whypick1 posted:

Feel free to ask away here, we're actually helpful and poo poo. Oh, and be on the lookout for one of these:

Eh. I've started new seasons every other year or so. The last time I played I got to act 8. Like a year and a half ago?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Yeah, just look at these actual map mods:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

whypick1 posted:

Yeah I've got like 12 of these already, 5 more and I can combine them into a rare with 27 mods.

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

poemdexter posted:

it’s actually an aura stacker that just so happens to have a ton of armor.

I mean, that’s just high end armor stacking by nature. Scale evasion or armor by overcapped resist, so need Purity of X. Grace and Determination for extra flat and that juicy big “More.” Etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, just look at these actual map mods:

How are those barrels anyway?

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

mynnna posted:

I mean, that’s just high end armor stacking by nature. Scale evasion or armor by overcapped resist, so need Purity of X. Grace and Determination for extra flat and that juicy big “More.” Etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How are those barrels anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEZdEBqiKeM

Empy's strat came to like 10-15d/hr with them? Unsure how much the barrels actually contributed vs. just the raw value of B2B farming.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

mynnna posted:

Yeah the aura stacker will have all that so all I really need is Purity of Elements and Grace and I have every possible aura I could need. And the rest of my points can actually touch the nodes or other cluster jewels for stacking more resists or flat armor/% armor.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

euphronius posted:

I've enjoyed the phrase "if the map is too hard, simply turn all the mobs into frogs"

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

External Organs posted:

I've enjoyed the phrase "if the map is too hard, simply turn all the mobs into frogs"

People complain about the difficulty of T17 maps, but forget that they can turn the entire map into frogs and still get all the rewards. GGG literally gave everyone a "trivialize any map" item this season.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
sorry for the stupid question, but has anything changed in the way guardian maps are aquired?
Im chaning t1+ with the top atlas nodes and so far have gotten exactly 1 single shaper map to drop.

Trying to get an elder helm for RF, but so far the influence scarabs might as well have been not there for drops - 10 scarabs and exactly ZERO influenced items makes me believe they no longer drop from mere influenced maps (which raises the question as to why i would want to run an elder scarab if no elder items can drop outside guardian maps) and since theres absolutely no maps dropping im beginning to think i missed something.
Am i supposed to craft them via necropolis or something?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Influenced items generally only drop from the Conqueror/Guardian boss itself (and they nerfed the hell out of those boss drops 2 leagues ago).

I've been having decent luck getting Conqueror/Shaper/Elder maps to drop, after spec'ing into the relevant nodes, by going in on Shrines with the Domination Scarab of Terrors (each Shrine has a map boss) and the Destructive Play keystone to maximize the number of map bosses. Can easily have over 10 map bosses in a single map.

edit: I'm guessing you're SSF otherwise you'd just buy the base. Another option to get just the base is to get a hold of the Shaper/Elder corpse and have a 50/50 shot to get an Elder helm of whichever base you desire, but that still requires said corpse to drop (I have a tab and a half of corpses outside of the morgue storage that I just cataloged, and I have 0 of those).

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 18, 2024

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Yeah, maps, now. That's a thing that I'll eventually be able to say "This is a different game" since it's aftergame (more or less) and I couldn't actually get there without being sent to ISP jail.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Vegastar posted:

Yeah the eldrich stuff and my random jewel (which turned out pretty lucky, got a bunch of much-needed movespeed out of it) was a huge part of the problem. I was just rolling them as I got currency but bit the bullet and bought a couple hundred of each and fixed the poo poo. Things seem to be going better now, at least enough that I can work from here to get some real upgrades.

Still frustrating how much of this is so obtuse, but appreciate the guidance.

On a less ‘angry at video games’ note I think Delerious maps may be my new favorite thing. Hadn’t gotten around to trying one of these until now.

Think I'm finally figuring this poo poo out and fixing this mess, which means I should be able to post this https://pobb.in/drq9FzJ9RtZR

Still on the list: finishing this loving shield craft. Only 26 more -elemental corpses to find :smith: They're going 4/1div on trade so I can't even reasonably afford to buy out the number I need to finish this drat thing. There's no way to focus specific corpses, is there? Didn't seem like it from the wiki, but knowing this game there might be some weird hidden mechanic that makes specific maps/enemies drop them more often.

New belt is on the crafting docket after that. Should be easier than the shield at least.

Still need to get the right Watcher's Eye, since I foolishly thought the 'damage taken as cold' mod was the thing I wanted and not the other one. Out of my price range ATM, sadly.

Bright side I might be survivable enough to make it to 95 finally. Fingers crossed.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

Influenced items generally only drop from the Conqueror/Guardian boss itself (and they nerfed the hell out of those boss drops 2 leagues ago).

I've been having decent luck getting Conqueror/Shaper/Elder maps to drop, after spec'ing into the relevant nodes, by going in on Shrines with the Domination Scarab of Terrors (each Shrine has a map boss) and the Destructive Play keystone to maximize the number of map bosses. Can easily have over 10 map bosses in a single map.

edit: I'm guessing you're SSF otherwise you'd just buy the base. Another option to get just the base is to get a hold of the Shaper/Elder corpse and have a 50/50 shot to get an Elder helm of whichever base you desire, but that still requires said corpse to drop (I have a tab and a half of corpses outside of the morgue storage that I just cataloged, and I have 0 of those).

amazing, thanks for the info though.

Yes im ssf, since i cant bear trade anymore, but this league is wearing me out pretty quick.
Feels like maps are 3-4x harder than normal for basically no payoff whatsoever.
Also i kinda like banked on the chance to find a CoF at some point which they appearently also raised in rarity for some reason, and with no elder maps ill be getting no elder bases.... dunno, think i could be back at battle brothers pretty soon.

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

whypick1 posted:

I've run a lot of this as well. It works well for sustaining influenced maps. The scarab itself feels overpriced for what it gives -- I think it's breakeven or sliiightly EV positive after running ~25 of these things -- but it does allow you to accumulate a nice pile of maps to run.

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

Vegastar posted:

Still on the list: finishing this loving shield craft. Only 26 more -elemental corpses to find :smith:

Have you tested out whether you actually need that many -elemental corpses? Craftofexile will happily load you up on as many as possible in order to maximize your chance of success, but it has no concept of budget.

If you haven't already tested it out, try decreasing the number used and see if it materially affects your chance of success. You might find that you can run like 6 -elemental instead of 26 and give up .002% chance of success.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah, you absolutely do not need that many elemental corpses. Five or six should work just as well.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Setec_Astronomy posted:

Have you tested out whether you actually need that many -elemental corpses? Craftofexile will happily load you up on as many as possible in order to maximize your chance of success, but it has no concept of budget.

If you haven't already tested it out, try decreasing the number used and see if it materially affects your chance of success. You might find that you can run like 6 -elemental instead of 26 and give up .002% chance of success.

Dropping more than a couple takes the success rate from 2-3 to 5-6 pretty drat quick. The problem is that +max resist for the individual elements are tagged elemental + resist, while +2 max all resist is *just* resistance, so tanking those hard seems to be necessary to have a solid chance of rolling it, best I can tell. +resistance rolls also tag as elemental and all of that competes for a suffix slot.

Trying to craft a shield with +2 max all res, +3 max chaos res.

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

Vegastar posted:

Dropping more than a couple takes the success rate from 2-3 to 5-6 pretty drat quick. The problem is that +max resist for the individual elements are tagged elemental + resist, while +2 max all resist is *just* resistance, so tanking those hard seems to be necessary to have a solid chance of rolling it, best I can tell. +resistance rolls also tag as elemental and all of that competes for a suffix slot.

Trying to craft a shield with +2 max all res, +3 max chaos res.

I see, makes sense. That's a pretty brutal craft!

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Setec_Astronomy posted:

I see, makes sense. That's a pretty brutal craft!

Yeah, it had a couple spots left over at least so I'm throwing in a few fracture chances in there for another possible fail condition at least. Don't really want to do this one again, haha.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Yes im ssf, since i cant bear trade anymore, but this league is wearing me out pretty quick.

:thunk:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

amazing, thanks for the info though.

Also i kinda like banked on the chance to find a CoF at some point which they appearently also raised in rarity for some reason, and with no elder maps ill be getting no elder bases.... dunno, think i could be back at battle brothers pretty soon.

Elder guardians always drop an influenced item and Elder always drops a bunch. What I've been doing to get a Helmet since the drop nerf is alt-roll an elder guardian map (preferably Purifier since he's absolutely free on RF) for "Bosses are possessed" which boosts their Quant by a ton and makes them drop a lot more influenced stuff. With that you should get your base in no time

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Looking for some build pointers from folks, especially if ya know a thing or two about mana builds. I already know I'm probably doing something horrifically wrong.

PoB https://pobb.in/UoCzUAdUtCeU

So I'm doing mana stacking with a twist - I couldn't get over how cool the helm mod was to combine int and mana stacking so I'm building that way and I think it has potential. Open to any pointers, but especially for defenses as I'll get into that in a sec. I think offensively the potential is there with further scaling and some better equipment. Also, the passive tree needs some cleaning up which I'll be doing soon, it's a little scattered still from leveling.

My main issue that I'm running into now that I'm on two voidstones and running T16s has been tank. Despite my phys and ele max hit being "ok", I still am noticing myself getting chipped down very quickly. I can think of two main ways to improve this, but I'm not sure what's best:

- Number one, I feel like I'm still short one entire defensive layer. Whether that be suppress (would be great but idk if I have the flexibility to get much between passives and tight gearing, also doesn't help attacks which are a big problem), block (I'm on the proper side of the tree and could throw on a prism guardian, maybe fit in tempest shield cause shocks are still scary), armor (tbh PoBing determ+granite flask really doesn't get me much, but maybe with the extra PDR from my endurance charges it'd feel good?), or evasion (I think some of the mana builds run this, and I could get a little extra mileage out of the blind on my gloves going this route).
- Number two, recovery feels a little lacking as well. I'll get a bit more when I move my tree around to grab Zealot's Oath and some more life regen. But all this prob still won't be enough if I don't add on another tank/avoidance layer from above

Offensive help is appreciated as well ofc. My main gripe right now is having to run Inspiration which almost feels like a waste of a link. Because I spend so much mana I prob only average around two inspiration charges at a time. I can get a little more reduced cost on the tree when I respec, but I'll have to test to see if it feels good enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

M. Night Skymall posted:

There's a beast recipe to do it: 1x Craicic Sand Spitter 1x Unique The Black Mórrigan, and some yellow beasts you surely have. Runs like 80C? If it's corrupted you can use tainted fusings. You have to 6 socket it first on the bench or however. If your colors are hard to get, it's probably worth slowly going from 4 to 6 sockets and then back down if you get the wrong color.
Looking at doing this for a new piece after I trade for it, does the recipe only show up on my Blood Altar if I have the proper beasts or is there something I have to do to unlock it first?