Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Thank you for a new OP, it is great!

I want to do something new for this go around. RF or Glacial Cascade mines to start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Patch notes cannot arrive soon enough!

Thinking Scourge Arrow totems for multiple full channeled shots/spore everywhere and the new Herald of Agony in a minion life/dmg helm.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Looking to start with the new poison skills. Any glaring issues with this build: https://pastebin.com/vcs0DQBu

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Cobra Lash feels great to start off with bouncing crap daggers in Act1. The first Blight encounter gave me a unique incubator... which then gave me a Tabula.

The encounters feel smooth and I find myself waiting to see where the new branches will come up before spending my points to abuse choke points. Very surprised it doesn't feel clunky like I expected.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Explosive Arrow, Scourge Arrow, or Lightning Arrow... I can't decide and I've never tried any of them before. Is there a clear winner/loser when it comes to gear/difficulty/etc. here?

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
So I corrupted 4 white sockets on my Triad Grip with my first corruption chamber this season. I don't see many people using them, but they are still 3.5-4ex. Is there a specific summoner build for these gloves or is the generic chaos conversion worth that much? I was thinking about rolling a summoner and this is pushing me to an alt faster than expected.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Path of Exile: Delirium - A Nightmare on Oriath Street

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Someone talk me out of Kinetic Bolt traps. My screen would be a lightning waffle iron, which sounds cool.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Holy Flame Totems are painfully average so I'm looking at alts now.

Opinions on Cyclone vs. Bladestorm?

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.

Attorney at Funk posted:

Does anyone have a PoB or build guide they can show me of a Facebreaker Cyclone Champion that isn't built around Cluster Jewels?

This is what I'm following right now: https://pastebin.com/zZeJq5iP

I've ripped through everything with ease so far.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Thinking something like Archmage + Arcanist Brand + Arc if the damage looks good or some kind of bleed melee build using the new Uul-Netol's Embrace.

Can't wait for some hard numbers so I can scrap everything in my head.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.

LeninVS posted:

Any ideas with the uul-netols?
I was thinking of doing a slayer earthquake with it, but keep having second thoughts.

Was thinking some type of Berserker cyclone to counter the slow speed of the axe, maybe? I like the idea of spinning with bone novas and Haemophilia popping off together.

dyzzy posted:

FYI archmage does not support triggered spells.

drat, not sure just Arcanist Brand + Arc will be enough. Thank you for catching that and saving me some time!

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Decided after all these years I should attempt to create my own build. Going with a 2H Beserker using Perforate to level and use if I like it but can swap to something better without rerolling.

Link: https://www.poeurl.com/cTKz

Murder Noveau fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 17, 2020

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
So I'm an idiot and started with Blazing Salvo traps thinking they would pop and shotgun everything into oblivion. Sometimes this happens...most of the time it does not. I don't know if I should cut my losses and reroll or push through till I can grab a Tabula.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
My buddy is wanting to roll an aurabot so he can run behind me while he watches Netflix and I do all the work. What would be the best option to carry him Tornado shot? Summons? I normally play totems or melee so this is out of my wheelhouse.

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I'm dumb enough to be attracted to shiny new things so I'm hoping someone has a Hydrosphere something figured out early.
This is me every league.

Wuxi posted:

Saboteur mines got hit, but I really like traps now. Lightning Trap or Explosive Trap both look really strong, Explosive more so I think.
So if I'm reading the Hydrosphere text correctly, I could toss down a Lightning Spire Trap and then my 20+ Hydrosphere Traps will all bounce/shock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murder Noveau
Jul 25, 2007
Maybe death is a gift.
Character created, hit the beach, and disconnected. 45k back in line.