Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can't wait for 3.0 to set myself on fire and run through 5 new acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

moush posted:

You can already p2w through third party sites.

heck there's already at least one goon who brags about doing it

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Popelmon posted:

Uhh, I picked up a bunch of fireflies in the Dread Thicket, how do I use them? Right now they are just blocking my inventory.

store them in an empty flask

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

iir is worthless but increased item quality is awesome.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

what's the "run through low level maps with mf gear" build of choice now

is it something with wands

zerker rf

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

that's what I'm thinking but I'm not sure if you can still sustain being alive with mf gear

the real answer might be dark pact
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548

i mean bisco's collar is multiple times better than the other slots combined because quantity is all that matters. you'll kill all the trash as quick as you can shield charge through it on low maps.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

what the hell is a gg item

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

racecourse, run in 2 circles and you're done.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

foxshade

lochtonial caress

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

NofrikinfuN posted:

What's GGG's policy on buying something 3-4 days before it goes on sale? :negative:

try emailing support, worst thing they say is no. their support is pretty good though.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i level in reliquary or ossuary cause they're not level 62 and the mobs are harmless

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Here is a question, what rituals does everyone go through before they attempt to 6 link their first item in a league?

i spent 120 fuse and mentioned not even winding up with a 4L in gchat, and someone told me they're the lucky goon and to hand them the armor. then they gave it back 6L and said it took them <100 fuse.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

flasks

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

vOv posted:

Which ones would you recommend? I don't have much armor or evasion to speak of, right now I'm using a jade (in addition to the usual seething/quicksilver/ruby for RF).

witchfire and rumi's are both pretty big for survivability on RF. witchfire for both making you kill things quicker and blinding everything, rumi's for the big flat def + block %s.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Flask use is one of those things that seems minor but is actually huge to your survivability. Learning to proactively use my flasks and use them as often as possible is what made me stop having spontaneous explosions so often.

yeah this. i always slack on getting my flasks for some reason and didn't until like 84 on this guy when i was pushing through yellows and it was a night and day difference in dropping dead when charging into big packs.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

wanders

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

is it possible to run an autobomber cheaply? haven't played this league yet but it's always sounded interesting in the past

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite as badideabarm

baram. fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 14, 2018

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

reave/bladeflurry. sr/rf, basically just need SR for bosses.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

someone should make a poe discord instead of having to join one with 100 channels

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can this click my flasks for me?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

is the league start 4 pm or 5 pm eastern?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite on baramarc?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Jinnigan posted:

thats very pretty but boy howdy does it pollute the visual field. a real pretentious way of saying: seems like it obstructs a lot of important visual information.

much like celestial rf.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite on burningbaram

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Turd Herder posted:

I think we should all see who can guess closest to the maximum delve depth this league, ( Any, group solo, HC, SC, just over all depth matters)

My prediction: 1203

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

rf jugg

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

KoldPT posted:

I'm thinking about frostbolt totems. I have the fancy vortex MTX and need an excuse to use it.

black hole frostbolt + dragon totems is a great combo for this.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite back as burningbaram?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Red Red Blue posted:

I delete characters once the league ends so that I never have to look at my standard stash

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i've just been making whatever uniques so far. the map i got the other day sold for 38c but i think that's the only thing i got so far that was valuable.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite on baram?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

it's like when you beat the end boss of a game and get some sweet drops, but nothing left to use it on

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get a guild invite on baram?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Made it as far as act 6 and now I'm really feeling the elemental resistance penalty. Beyond trading, is there like a recommended spot for grinding gear?

search for rings with like 80+ total resistances and 40 life with a max of 1c. that's what i do at the end of a5 and a10.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Insurrectionist posted:

Okay so I'm kinda weirded out here - why can't I craft all elemental resistances T1 on anything?

First I thought it was some weird level-restricted thing, but no even with empty crafting table it's showing 0 viable targets to craft on, compared to all attributes or fire/lightning just below and above which have lines under almost every item-category. What's up with this poo poo?

did you get the recipe?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

how are people doing 40m in single hits.

what is their magic

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

you should just join the goon global and get map trials there. it took me roughly an hour of playtime after getting to maps.

can't imagine trying to get them all in ssf.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

what's a strong skill i can use to level a llrf char in a tabula which will be taking almost exclusively defensive nodes? i tried the new flame totem but the damage isn't very good even playing solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

can i get an invite on baram_llrf