Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Could I get a guild invite for IseeYouSeeMe, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

Do I just need to give any one of my previous characters names to get in the guild or do you need what I'm going to name my character for Harbinger league?

Any char that currently exists is fine.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
4081 lets gooo

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Could I get a guild invite for GuildFiller please.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

NitroSpazzz posted:

Trying to figure out the incursion stuff last minute. I watched the ZiggyD video about architects and stuff but my question is can you go back and redo a incursion if you later want the temple to be laid out different?

You'll just start working on a new temple with a different layout once you finish one.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Ak Gara posted:

What do the shaper and elder stuff do apart from have a cool background?

A lot of unique affixes can only spawn on shaper/elder items.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQy4JQxniLk

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Qwertycoatl posted:

Chris answered that somewhere - for most of development it went to the mouse cursor, but they changed it at the last minute to make it easier to panic-button flare in response to an EMP.

They should revert this and just remove the EMP mechanic.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
drat this looks pretty incredible. Too bad they didn't name it PoE: Immortal like they almost did though, that would have been too perfect.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

SynthesisAlpha posted:

I wonder how that will work. Do you flag the beast ahead of time and then just kill it? Do you have a skill or item that just flags it and the proper net gets used? Or do capturable beasts come pre-flagged and you just kill them? Do you have to maintain a supply of nets with einhar or does it just mean you get beasts without that net resource?

I guess there's actually a ton of questions about how all three of the recent leagues will roll into the main game so we shall see. It does seem like they're trying to un-lovely things so here's hoping.

From the video it looks like you just kill the beasts and he'll capture it automatically.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Nephrite posted:

I don't want to fight my bro "I have the best Master quests" Elreon :(

EDIT: I suppose I can accept it if it means I get to kick Vorici in the teeth repeatedly, though.

I'll happily never do another "stand around for minutes while nothing happens" Elreon quest.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Ugato posted:

E: dear god the queue is 6000 already. Are the servers still down (including standard) and this is just a giant line for when everything comes back up, which will be when season is up?

Yup!

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Delpino posted:

Since I now have more time to explain, you'll get in there and there will be some dudes firing laser totems or some poo poo, kill them before they can destroy the green marked items. As long as one survives, you're good. Unsure what all you get for more than one.

You'll have to keep more than one alive at higher levels so it requires a bit of dps.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
I think Neversinks filter colors the rares with special incursion mods to be slightly orange, maybe that fooled you.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2280213

New supp packs incoming

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

boredsatellite posted:

holy poo poo mathil

not emptyqouting

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

onesixtwo posted:

Queue seems broken, I've been at 11344 for 15-20 minutes.

The server doesn't go up for another 26 minutes.

Also the queue goes very fast once the server is up so don't despair just because you're at 20k or whatever.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah I hit 12 challenges and there's no way I'm sticking around for 24 in this league. Hope the next one is better!

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Seems like a pretty disappointing end to a disappointing league.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Pleasantly surprised by this.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
That anyone would willingly farm Oni is baffling.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel

Mods for the new jewels.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
2k in queue pretty good :toot:

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

euphronius posted:

Has anyone seen a basic RT phys cyclone slayer talent tree. Mathil is crit

TYIA

Zizaran has a video guide up for one.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Vulpes posted:

What are all your Cyclone folks planning to level with? And are you picking up Cyclone as soon as it's available, or waiting till maps?

Probably whatever into sunder then swapping to cyclone when it starts feeling good.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Do we know how the timeless jewels work yet? The wiki says something about bricking 5 in to rares then using the map device? How would anyone know to do that? It looks like they datamined all the notable and keystone overrides, but a simple explanation of how they work and how to get them would be nice.

I did a 4-way Legion battle and it dropped 2 jewels. I don't think there's any particular trick to getting them.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

No Safe Word posted:

Supposedly when you do a 4-way battle according to what I've heard on Twitch streams.

Haven't gotten mine yet though.

Can confirm this is how I got mine.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Bardeh posted:

What's the easiest way to deal with mana problems on my Cyclone dude? At the moment I'm just spamming my mana potion but it's annoying and unreliable on bosses.

Minus mana cost on skills craft on rings, it's a veiled mod from Elreon. Cyclone has such a low mana cost that one of these crafts can make it free.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Bardeh posted:

I don't have that and don't know how to get it. Is it just unveiling things with Jun?

It has to specifically be unveiling rings/amulets that drop from Elreon I think. But you can always ask someone else to craft it for you.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
They can drop from 2 army versions as well.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Malaria posted:

My RNG luck and changed dramatically since the last league.

Last time I never got a single exalted orb to drop, and barely got any chaos orbs.

Right now I am level 68 sitting on 23 chaos and 3 exalted(one dropped, 2 from selling an essence worm).

:feelsgood:

Essence worm is like a 5c item so yeah that was really lucky!

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Mathil is doing some builds panel and playing 4.0 tomorrow I think.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
that looked loving amazing

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
lmao the immortal shade

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Sooo are elder and shaper still in the game next league?

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Wuxi posted:

Is there a schedule for the deep dives somewhere?

https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon

Full schedule here but the site is getting a bit slammed.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
Spears?!

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
As a summoner you should be able to just run in circles while your minions destroy him. Izaro is very much about not getting hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

TheRat posted:

Didn't they already showed it off as having extra white sockets or something? Or did I just make that up in my head?

Nope it's this. 3 white sockets. It's obviously not going to be as prevalent as it currently is but maybe some builds will need that 9th 6-link.