Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

ABombpk posted:

Thinking I'm going to try RF totems as a league starter. Change it up a little bit from Inquis FB totems.

Milky's guide still a good choice?

Yeah, I'm not sure there's anyone else who even bothers to make one and he's very active in the thread if you have questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Need an invite to the guild, IGN: moush

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

nerox posted:

They really shouldn't. That is a first step to making the game p2w instead of all MTX being cosmetics/tabs.

You can already p2w through third party sites.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Can I get a guild invite for moush?

Thanks

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Will probably make a Deadeye TS char since I haven't played a bow character in a while. Anyone have recent experience with it and how it fares?

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Can I get an invite for Shabbado? thanks

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Started as a deadeye but was not progressing as fast as I wanted to. Made the switch to arc totems and am glad I did, this build's busted.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

The Locator posted:

Are either of you following a specific build that a dumb person like myself could follow? If so would you mind sharing a link?

Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115624

Mostly following that, but also checking poe.ninja to see what other people are using.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
What's people's strategy for the temple? I find myself pretty much ignoring the rooms that don't drop loot.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
What's the current strategy for atlas? Just fill it out completely?

Also, is the map stash tab worth it?

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Shattering steel is feeling pretty bad. I made the switch to Dual Strike and it's way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Played Glacial Cascade totems last league and it went pretty well. Wondering how the rework effects the build because I would be tempted to try them again, but then again the new skills look pretty sick too.