Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

from old thread

2h or facebreaker for grandpa totems? 2h has the constant upgrading a weapon but has more gem slots plus a disfavor eventually. But facebreaker has a shield and no need for a weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

deep dish peat moss posted:

Is storm burst any good? I didn't play the beta.

wasnt in the beta, no new skill gems were in it, just supports

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I like that the brutality support gem lets you drop melee Phys on full life for warChief totems.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

warchief is hella fun and the grandpas smash the gently caress outta stuff so it feels good

edit: and for that you can just level as a 2h melee dude until 28, so like cleave and then sunder to 28 since youre taking phys damage nodes anyways.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

drat that build mathil just posted is a BV pure ele inquisitor and it has like 1 mill DPS on basic gear

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah the amount of coverage this upcoming expansion/league has I imagine they're going to smash through the current record for number of players.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

How's this look for a storm call character?

https://pastebin.com/WjCVqi50

inquisitor non crit, 85k per ball or so

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

wheres the fuckin patch notes

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I wonder if some sort of storm burst berserker is viable. I love berserker

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

can you make it over to vaal pact with a berzerker while doing a caster build? Seems like a gently caress of a lot of travel to take advantage of the leech

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

drat with those bleed changes DW sunder Gladiator gonna be an awesome League starter

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

cybertier posted:

Concerning goals. Is there a starter that could scale up to shaper/uber etc? (Maybe something not totems ... )
Despite playing a decent amount I never got there.

warchief totems.

Edit: oh not totems.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

my goal is to just play one character until I kill shaper since I always hit like level 80 and roll something else and never break into red maps.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Jester Mcgee posted:

I'm interested in doing warchief totems, but on the official forums it looks like the only option is to go Facebreakers? The other build guide says it's dead in 3.0 because it relied too much on double dipping poison and bleed. Is that actually the case or is he being a whiny baby?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1920845

theres a 2h build eventually looking for a disfavor.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

gently caress you funman

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i always just do my usual name plus the skill after

so i'll be QueebAW

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

let me just carry a grandpa totem on my back that smashes poo poo around me as i run

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

euphronius posted:

Really want to do ancentral warchiefs but I did fire totems last league.

do it, its my favorite totem build since it feels a bit more visceral.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

elemental seems like the meta now. im starting warchief since its pretty strong without any special gear

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

download path of building and import the pastbin link, it'll give you a skill tree and stats and whatnot

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Scoss posted:

I am an intermittent player and I don't know poo poo about how to make good PoE builds or what's in-style, but I'm back to try the new content.

Someone tell me what build to do!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1920845

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

do harbingers only drop shards?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Fat_Cow posted:

So, this is my first time playing this, and I am following this build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931084

Couple of questsions
1. It feels like i cant find any item "upgrades" I'm on Act 2 and i am still wearing stuff from Act 1, every drop seems "Meh"
2. The main talent that allows me to summon two totems seems cool, but unless I am blind, this guy build doesnt have a gem to summon a totem.

He has frostbolt socketed with spell totem which gives the totem that cats the spell.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I mean, I thought we were just pissed off for getting exiled and coming back to oraith to gently caress people up because gently caress em.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Is trickster the best scorching ray ascendency?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Scorching Ray is good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Yeah I was on a 4 link until like level 65

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i dont do the chaos recipe just because im so fuckin lazy i cant be bothered

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Im a bad person and just use my quad tab as my post map dump tab, set it for 1c buyout, dump everything in there and when its full vendor it all, and if something gets like 30 whispers instantly i check it out and relist it in a shop tab

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

what's a good gottagofast raider build that can clear everything? After doing totems as a starter I have the urge to attack fast as hell

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Hauki posted:

ele kb wander

is this expensive as gently caress? also in a world of life/no insta es leech is it still good?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

MY SR inquisitor is pretty drat tanky, tons of life and life regen while on consecrated ground, plus MOM with the mana regen from cons ground as well

queeb fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Aug 9, 2017

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I ended up filtering out everything below chaos shards, even that might be worth filtering out too.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ok

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah im doing a dirge cyclone right now and its dope, just leveling through low tier maps right now but its great

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

cold ngamahu basically, cheap as hell as well.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

So I got the doomfletch prophecy. Im also broke. Any recommendation for a doomfletch build that I can gently caress poo poo up with that can scale?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I'm going to try a doomfletch deadeye tshot mines, I know there's a goon trying it right now. Sounds bonkers.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

can someone judge my POB for a deadeye tshot mines char?

https://pastebin.com/M1Nuq1aZ

172% life but I can drop a jewel socket to hit 180. Prism with 2 wardens brand since the attack speed reduction doesnt matter. Maybe a Kaom's eventually, otherwise just rares to fill in the resists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963209