Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

a star war betamax posted:

Just off the top of my head here are some groups that we should stop. Making. Fun. Of. Full. Stop.

There is no real debate in this issue so please don't try and if you disagree well then I guess we know what side of the garbage fire you belong to (the inside of)

Mods feel free to sticky.....

* autistics
* the mentally challenged
* people of color
* asians
* the lgbtq+ community
* M:tG enthusiats
* vegans
* athiests
* muslims
* secritaries
* that guy who smells funny but he can't help it
* left handers
* plumbers
* union shits
* hispanics
* toll Bridge operators
* tree replanters
* bird enthusiasts
* birders
* mechanical keyboard enthusiasts
* people who don't have Amazon prime yet
* iPhone owners
* the poor
* last kid picked on the football team
* a guy with his zipper down and his dingdong is showing
* the raped
* victims of social anxiety
* people who don't like mashed potatoes even though mashed potatoes are super good, it's a comfort food.
* chili enthusiast
* forum real posters
* my dad's glass eye
* children
* embarrassing auto corrected SMS senders
* the ruddy completed

This is just a start please feel free to add as you please

*goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Yinlock posted:

still me

my posts are so bad i think they should count as a disability

i await everyone's apology

i'm sorry for not being brave enough to tell you what you needed to be told for so long...
:gb2gbs:

Condiv has issued a correction as of 02:11 on Aug 1, 2017

• Locked thread