Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Wasp hooked me instantly. The art was vibrant and fun, the writing was just as delightful with how energetic and *optimistic* it was. But seeing those numbers. drat, I really wished they released digital numbers. I guess I have to give props to Marvel for letting them finish the book up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Roth posted:

Witchblade always just seemed like trash to me, but I've never actually read it.

didn't they have a TV series for wtichblade. Like around the same time as the Birds of Prey one?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
For the last few months I've been reading the 80's runs of Moon Knight and now Thor. I absolutely love the old school coloring so much more than our modern day coloring. Yeah, we have more colors on the page, yeah we can get stuff "realistic", we can do cool stuff with filters and poo poo. But using those gorgeous flat, limited pallets really brings something out in the art. I love it.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I did New Mutants last year. Read everything up through the most recent X-Force. Sienkiewicz is absolutely one of my favorite artists, and, one I didn't appreciate as a kid when I started reading comics. I would kill for a high quality print of this cover.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
the only thing I know about Werewolf by Night is that that is where Moon Knight debuted.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Just in case anyone is linked to the "Disney will stop publishing Marvel Comics" on CBR, it's just a garbage opinion piece with no basis in reality.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I read it hoping that they were going to start moving to a collection based format or the like but nope.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
http://comicbooksresource.com/disney-might-take-marvel-comics-off-shelf-soon/

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Edge & Christian posted:

Ha ha ha, that's not even CBR/Comic Book ResourceS, it's Comic BookS Resource. It's like posting an article from the News York Time.

Laughter directed at whoever darkened your doorstep with that "thinkpiece", not you, Soonmot.

Looking at this site and this might be Russian fake news for comic books??

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice that!! Rip me

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Teenage Fansub posted:

That makes me think... Did The Absorbing Man and Titania ever get married? There's too much opportunity with the whole 'ball and chain' thing to pass up, I'd think.

Man, I hope that if they didn't, Crusher proposes if he survives the cliff hanger from last month's Blackbolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of dc trades department, I've been thinking abort getting caught up on the Batman books. I stopped reading right at year zero or whatever. Dc does have a bunch of collected editions out right?

• Locked thread