Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Madkal posted:

Peter Parker and Mary Jane

Apparently a lot of people were against this marriage.
I don't think that's really true but I don't really know what fan reaction was like at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Madkal posted:

I was going more with the writers of Spiderman than fans opinion on this one. I was reading somewhere how a few writers weren't down with the whole marriage thing.
I had a very quick Google but couldn't really find anything conclusive either way from 1987, but JM DeMatteis wrote Kraven's Last Hunt and used the marriage as the emotional focus of the story - Peter's love for MJ is what pulls him through it.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Still on the outs with no rumor sources but a friend of mine claims that DC has opened negotiations with Marc Silvestri to purchase his Top Cow imprint and all it's characters.
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Are DC trying to capture the MRA market?

• Locked thread