Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This really needs to be the first tumblr-booked angle that ends with Dean and Seth winning the tag titles and making out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bill Goldberg posted:

hey i really loved your profile, it was really funny and well-written. i don't want to date you or anything but i thought you should know that i really loved your profile - an actual message i got

A dude messaged me once asking if I'd ever gotten a blowjob from a guy, followed by "hey" every other day for a week, and finally that he was joking but knew a bunch of hot chicks he could hook me up with and we should hang out.

I don't think people on the internet know people on the internet are people.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The whole 'only heels get to tell the truth' thing is kind of hilarious sometimes.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bray Wyatt really needs a fuckin' storyline so they can stop doing the same doesn't-apply-to-anyone-or-anything promo over and over and over

lt's like they went 'this dude's just charismatic enough that we don't have to script his promos, but we also don't give a gently caress about him, so just write 'bray wyatt talks about ______________' on every other episode for the next 18 months'

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was not a good episode of monday night raw.

• Locked thread