Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
This games plot makes my head hurt.

Edit update last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Why in the poo poo was there some clock continuously chiming the westminster quarters but never chiming the hour?

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
SATO deserves to lose this war.

MShadowy
Sep 30, 2013

dammit eyes don't work that way!

Fun Shoe
God this game is so loving dumb.

I did really like the stupid little touch of Riah having his own little LStick icon for detonating the guns though.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Say what you will but Reyes boarding one spaceship by ejecting from another was pretty badass.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ManSedan posted:

Say what you will but Reyes boarding one spaceship by ejecting from another was pretty badass.

That's the problem though- CoD has become so focused on moments that make players say 'whoa, that's badass!' instead of moments that make players say 'whoa, that makes a lot of sense!'

That also illustrates something else that's wrong with the franchise, especially when comparing it to Titanfall. In the former, you're mostly if not always doing the usual running and gunning through corridors, the tedium broken through judicious use of the aforementioned badass moments. In TF2 though? You saw how Lazyfire was constantly on the move, cloaking, parkouring riding rodeo on Titans- sure there were CoD-esque badass moments, but most of the badassery was organic, coming from the player's own actions. That makes those bits more meaningful, even if they fail, because the player had to work for it instead of simply being spoonfed.

IW wants to be a sci-fi movie, but TF2 knows it's a sci-fi game, and that makes the biggest difference in quality. That said, it also does help that TF2 has better writers too :v:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Aw man, I missed the last TF2 video.

That being said, how can you get knife holsters that hold the weapon upside down without it talking out? If there was some kinda button clip thing I could understand, but Blisk just slips it in after he's done threatening you with it.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Samovar posted:

Aw man, I missed the last TF2 video.

That being said, how can you get knife holsters that hold the weapon upside down without it talking out? If there was some kinda button clip thing I could understand, but Blisk just slips it in after he's done threatening you with it.

If a knife sheath doesn't hold it in without it falling out, it's a shite sheath :v:

Can be done in several ways, but it's usually done exploiting the natural springiness of the sheath material

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

By the way, did anyone else think the last episode of TF2 was... a bit whiplash? Oh, yer robot's dead. No, wait! It's alive. No, wait, it's dead again.

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
I think that's meant to reinforce the themes of the rest of the game. Yes, BT became Cooper's BFF, but ultimately he's just a machine, something that can be rebuilt, and through neural link, can eventually be retrained into a close similarity, even if it would lack some of Lastimosa's charms

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Samovar posted:

By the way, did anyone else think the last episode of TF2 was... a bit whiplash? Oh, yer robot's dead. No, wait! It's alive. No, wait, it's dead again.

That's the thing with Robots: essentially they're just really complicated tools. And one of the best things about tools is that you can make/get more of them.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

Morrow posted:

The fact that they based their whole plan of drawing the enemy fleet into a killzone on the same guns that a) killed off the SATO fleet at the start of the war after being hacked b) were apparently left unchecked after the whole debacle and just assumed to be super ok and totally not hacked / set up to explode by some random dude really drives that point home.

skullhead tethyis
Dec 30, 2015
ships in IW have FTL, they also have advanced machine intelligence with ethan

so uh, why not make FTL capable bombs? just slingshot the ordnance through the drop event opened by the ship and tell the expendable circuits what to target on the other side

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Morrow posted:

SATO deserves to lose it, but so does the SDF. How many capital ships has Reyes just casually boarded and destroyed/taken over/stolen a prototype from/whatever now? It's nonsense. And the dialogue and plotting suggests this entire game takes place over a single day so far - so like, Reyes has been on straight combat ops for 24 hours solid? What?

The sheer stupidity on display from approximately everyone in every way is just staggering. And this was supposed to be their best effort at launching a new sub-franchise (similar to Modern Warfare or Black Ops) and hahahaha well, no. This article has some amazing quotes, in hindsight.

quote:

"This is a story about the burden of making choices."

SIR OPERATION BURN WATER OVER TITAN DEMANDS OUR ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY

Or, possibly my favorite,

quote:

Starting from scratch, without the ability to rely on history or even the relatively solid predictions of military experts, is a huge undertaking, Kurosaki said.

"I’m sure that the Infinity Ward team felt the same kind of tremendous burden when they went from World War II to modern warfare. It’s an entire world with new weapons, vehicles, AI, under-the-hood stuff. We’re doing the exact same stuff here. This is as much of a sea change.

Please remember the space M4, space AK, and the 'literally a Vector with a copy-pasted second magazine.'

I don't want to mock the actual real effort they went into with this game, because there's clearly a ton of work IW had to do. They really did have to build a lot of new from-scratch assets and gameplay, but they sabotaged the gently caress out of themselves on almost every level. It's almost more depressing than something worthy of mockery. Almost :v:

Psion fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 20, 2017

Atomikus
Jun 4, 2010

Muncie? Muncie! MUNCIE!

Psion posted:

SATO deserves to lose it, but so does the SDF. How many capital ships has Reyes just casually boarded and destroyed/taken over/stolen a prototype from/whatever now? It's nonsense. And the dialogue and plotting suggests this entire game takes place over a single day so far - so like, Reyes has been on straight combat ops for 24 hours solid? What?

Benzedrine is one hell of a space-drug

White Coke
May 29, 2015

skullhead tethyis posted:

ships in IW have FTL, they also have advanced machine intelligence with ethan

so uh, why not make FTL capable bombs? just slingshot the ordnance through the drop event opened by the ship and tell the expendable circuits what to target on the other side

So the Galaxy Gun from the Star Wars Expanded Universe?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Reyes seems like he's supposed to be a Commander Shepard style super hero based on how much he's gotten done just by himself. I would have preferred if more of the game was about sending teams to do these things and you resume control of Reyes during important story missions. Let Salt be the player character for the side missions, maybe, and leave Reyes on the ship.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Psion posted:

Sounds like someone didn't play Titanfall 1 ... because we did. :v:

joke (not really a joke) aside, the version shown here is monstrously more powerful than the TF1 multiplayer version, so it really skews the perception. In that, the lock ons were slow enough and enemy pilots required three locks to kill that simple ttk meant a good shooter could simply mow down the smartpistol holder while it was still locking on.

It's not actually any more powerful than the TF1 version. The TF1 version locks onto grunts in... I forget if it was 0.18 or 0.20 seconds. It just takes much longer to lock onto Pilots, but it was the best weapon for attrition because even a bad player could be a net positive points contribution in TF1 using it. Five Grunt kills are trivial to get with the Smart Pistol and farming them took basically no work.

The TF1 Smartpistol was actually a solid weapon against Pilots, it just required a different sort of strategy. It was an assassin's weapon if used against pilots, not something you'd want to use in a straight-up fight.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

This time around we pick up exactly where we left off: assaulting the giant rear end ship that's been the bane of our existence for the entire game/single day the game takes place during apparently. And for a while it sort of works.

This is where, for me at least, the game starts to hit its stride, but it may be too late for most. gently caress all the side missions, the space flight segments that don't add much to the game, the token stealth mechanics. All that stuff that the developers felt compelled to put into the game. CoD works best when they have the most money on the screen. All that stuff has its place, but really the focus should be on giving me fast action and messy setpieces against stupid amounts of enemies. I've already mused on this point a couple times, but really, I can't let it go. I'm sure someone at Infinity Ward heard the common CoD campaign complaint: they are all too short. I believe that was a side effect of the two year development cycle CoD games were on for a long time which gave studios less time to plan, script and motion capture a long campaign. Hell, it was acknowledged by Treyarch developers in a few interviews that they designed the multiplayer maps for Black Ops and then went and used the assets and layouts from those levels to inform the campaign's locations. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a common CoD developer tactic.

As we're going to find out starting in this mission and going forward (and something I'm not going to bother worrying about spoiling) Infinity Ward really wanted to make a point about sacrifice and duty. Omar's death and the conversation Salter and Reyes had afterwards is supposed to remind us of that after the game brought it up after the first full mission and you find out the Retribution's former captain died in the ramming action (god, so long ago now). I don't know how other people will feel about that theme once we get past this episode and it kicks into high gear. I thought it fit well but didn't integrate itself consistently enough through the story to make a great deal of sense when it just starts hammering you at the end. Maybe we have to look at the three year development cycle for why it is so disjointed, like maybe someone came back to connect pieces that were left unconnected for a year or so because Zombies or competitive multiplayer needed more resources for a time and this is what we get.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Hey, we found a Canadian! And promptly got him killed... just like everyone else.

Christ Treyarch, if you're going to hamfistedly lecture us about duty, honour and sacrifice maybe you should take a page from a guy who practically oozed it:

So far it only seems like we're a pack of bungling morons who have managed to get Earth's entire fleet (literally) destroyed as we fight a pack of comically evil imbeciles. People like Omar, Captain What's-Her-Face and Admiral Bulls-eye may have been great leaders and skilled warriors but they are no use to us dead and for whatever reason they thought it better to pointlessly sacrifice themselves for nothing. Likewise the Tigris, which would've been helpful in our assault on Mars, was of no use to us blown to pieces; what was it even ramming?

I have no idea how our ship even managed to get into the position we found it, but not intentionally ramming it was probably the most intelligent thing we've done so far. Luckily the Martian forces have somehow lost track of tow gigantic ships crashing to the ground and we're now able to stage an assault from behind enemy lines. Knowing how lucky we've been so far, we're all probably going to die from getting crushed to death by the space station as it crashed back to the ground.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Christ Treyarch, if you're going to hamfistedly lecture us about duty, honour and sacrifice maybe you should take a page from a guy who practically oozed it:

TBF the message the game is trying to get across is mostly the Earth military's "Sacrificing troops is sometimes necessary, but should never be taken lightly." vs Mars' "We can always just gently caress together some more troops! HURL THEM INTO THE GRINDER!"

And yeah this mission is around the time where I was simultaneously really annoyed that the game hadn't ended yet, and also very annoyed that the game wasn't longer, and more of this/the mission on the asteroid where we lost Omar. There were only maybe one or two side missions that were worth having and they could probably have been integrated better into another mission.

WFGuy
Feb 18, 2011

Press X to jump, then press X again!
Toilet Rascal
I want to know why Reyes didn't just dare Kotch to blow the ship like he was threatening to (and did attempt). This is an enemy who's repeatedly declared that he is trying to commit genocide against a planet of many billions of people, and you're worried about Geneva? The place no longer of any strategic value after you got all its important things and places blown up? If your enemy is stupid enough to blow their last trump card up to destroy one city full of innocent people, likely causing dissent in the SDF ranks from the people who think that's Not Okay anymore (particularly with Kotch himself now dead), you should be throwing a goddamn celebration and laughing at him, not treating it like Kotch's Greatest Victory.

I also want to know why, after that, Ramming Speed wasn't idea #1. Or, hell, the Olympus must have a fuckoff-huge reactor in it that can explode, right? And it can pinpoint-precise warp to any spot it chooses? Warp it next to the station, rather than 7Mm away from it, and blow the entire cursed thing into pieces. Surely they weren't planning on keeping it, right? Who'd agree to serve on a ship that badly steeped in cartoonish evil? Any competent soldier there would have prepped all their troops for evac, depressurised the ship and turned off all nonessential systems, and either warped in right next to the station to do the explode/F-SPAR assault, or used a little more stealth and deceit to get close enough to ram the station - there's no need to have your weapons hot if you're halfway to the station before they twig that anything's gone awry, and who gives a poo poo if they compromise your structural integrity if you've launched Eleventy Gigawhocares of metal at the shipyard? I thought this was supposed to be relatively hard sci-fi, not Armageddon. Inertia meant something on the asteroid assault mission Omar died in, certainly.

Plus, actually, I'm now more furious about the failure to do anything useful with the Olympus (although this might change based on Pt15). Why the gently caress would you give the villains an enormous weapon of military might that they rely on completely, if it wasn't going to be their eventual downfall? That's basic scriptwriting!

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Wow what a colossal gently caress up.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

While the spectacle was nice this entire thing seems like they had written themselves in a corner. A badly written corner at that as evidenced by Reyes getting told 'this doesn't look like victory' after the fact (restating the message the failure should have made clear in the first place) since he seems incapable of character development. It also seems the only trick he learned from the very first mission was hot dropping a ship onto an enemy force to disable and surprise them.
It's kind of telling that while the Super FSPAR sequence is cathartic and enjoyable in the sense of 'haha now it's your turn evil space mans' it gets undercut by the sour note of failure which begs the comparison of how the Olympus Mons was used between Kotch and Reyes.

WFGuy posted:

... likely causing dissent in the SDF ranks from the people who think that's Not Okay anymore (particularly with Kotch himself now dead)...

You're expecting common sense where none has been shown. Kotch isn't just the face/prophet of the SDF ideology that has a hard core following and soft core paying lip service because they don't want to get shot out of airlocks. Everyone in the SDF buys into the Mars Aeternum ideology. The only thing blowing up the Olympus Mons would do to hurt the SDF is by taking lots of SDF soldiers with it (and maybe a few other ships too.) With the shipyard intact and the SDF's strict civilian control that just becomes a matter of time until they get back up to snuff to finish the job.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Lol this game's plot hates everything the characters try to do. I don't think a single plan of consequence hasn't had something go horribly wrong so far.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

paragon1 posted:

Lol this game's plot hates everything the characters try to do. I don't think a single plan of consequence hasn't had something go horribly wrong so far.

And it only gets worse for everyone in this episode. I think one of the things the developers were trying to convey was the conviction the SATO forces had for their cause even in the face of utter and demoralizing losses. For those keeping track at home: Omar died, the Tigris and crew were destroyed, Geneva got another round of loving before you crashed the Retribution on a hostile planet all in the span of about two game hours. Even stealing the Olympus Mons and shooting down a half dozen SDF ships isn't going to make up for the fact the protagonists are stranded on a planet where the entire population wants them dead.

It's debatable whether that conviction is a good thing or not. Infinite Warfare really tries to hammer home what the people we meet through the game (on the SATO side) are fighting for is a real and tangible thing, probably more than other CoD games, but we only get that sense after things are done. We saw that already with Omar, learning his motivations for fighting after his death. I think Infinity Ward's hearts were in the right place in trying to ground the narrative in some very relatable human emotions, but they waited too long into the story to do it.

I mean to have this up on Friday as per usual, but the rest of September/October is loving crazy busy on the weekends for me and so I would anticipate delays becoming more common for the last couple videos. Probably no more than a day late.

skullhead tethyis
Dec 30, 2015
life on mars without full protection rates as survivable but extremely loving uncomfortable, :eng101:
on a good day mars reaches -40 Celsius it was mentioned due to thin atmospheres' inability to retain heat. the ultra-low pressure also means that blood pools in the extremities, meaning constant swelling on anything exposed or not taped off, the famous scene in Total Recall was only off in how rapidly exposure overtakes you, the first effects onset in minutes although within days 'human ballon animal' becomes an apt descriptor
blowing wind kicks up dust particles that have the angry designs of iron filings. minor lacerations are a constant threat. and all this occurs in the relatively warm daylight

a better story would explore the mindset of humans living in in such an environment, but if you expect to be disappointed you can only hope to not be vindicated.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Speaking of space things that'd be bad for you, I'm pretty sure if you knocked off the base of that space elevator, the shipyard would just float off into deep space from the velocity gained from the planetary rotation :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Waiting for Admiral Koch to reveal that not only did he survive the crash of the Olympus Mons (after you didn't murder the gently caress out of him FOR SOME REASON), he escaped an area swarming with enemy troops and somehow beat you to the space elevator, and is waiting in a locker to shoot Salt in front of you or something.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Also it kinda passed without comment but I like how Riah, a guy they sent in to pretend to be a tech, push some buttons and then die, suddenly had the hand to hand martial arts skills to punk the poo poo out of a Space Navy SEAL/Ace Pilot right as he'd have no one around to help him, in spite of being in the middle of pursuing a dangerous enemy fugitive. Said fugitive being only able to escape because he's assisted by a full loving company of enemy troops who haven't been cleared out of SATO's CAPITAL loving CITY, BLOCKS FROM THEIR OWN MILITARY HQ.

The loving Admiral could have taken Riah out with a lucky shot from a sniper rifle, but no we have enemy troops in the capital because the Army is determined to not corporeal during this ridiculous rear end one day interplanetary war.

It reminds me of CoD2 and especially 3 in all the worst possible ways.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

paragon1 posted:

Waiting for Admiral Koch to reveal that not only did he survive the crash of the Olympus Mons (after you didn't murder the gently caress out of him FOR SOME REASON), he escaped an area swarming with enemy troops and somehow beat you to the space elevator, and is waiting in a locker to shoot Salt in front of you or something.

Against some kind of wartime law to shoot unarmed people after they give up.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

Nalesh posted:

At least during the last mission, this was not really a concern of the SATO troups anymore: At 17:28, you can see a marine double-headshotting an unarmed SDF soldier while he's standing on his body to keep him down.

Together with fighter jets suicide ramming AA gun turrets and other forms of suicidal actions, things get really extreme now - much too extreme for a human-on human science-fiction war in my taste. That is stuff I would expect when you're fighting warp daemons, borg or other completely inhuman enemies that threaten to exterminate all human life. The SDF forces are depicted like they are trying to do something similar in order to justify all of this, but in my opinion it just does not really work out from a representational and tonal perspective.

skullhead tethyis
Dec 30, 2015
in kotch's introduction, he kills one of his soldiers, not callously or in anger but naturally, without even flinching, in one of the few scenes that had any thought behind it

our commander is told to his face is unfit for the captaincy if he is unwilling to kill his own men

but all these pushes are undercut by the great lengths his crew goes though to save him

and the SDF are neither monolithic or unbeatable as every mission in the game, our first person shooter protagonist, Capt. Reyes has been killing and destroying their forces by the boatload

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Nalesh posted:

What planet do you think you're on?!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

SavageGentleman posted:

Together with fighter jets suicide ramming AA gun turrets and other forms of suicidal actions, things get really extreme now - much too extreme for a human-on human science-fiction war in my taste. That is stuff I would expect when you're fighting warp daemons, borg or other completely inhuman enemies that threaten to exterminate all human life. The SDF forces are depicted like they are trying to do something similar in order to justify all of this, but in my opinion it just does not really work out from a representational and tonal perspective.

Bolded is exactly what the SDF is planning to do to the people on Earth. This amount of sacrifice makes tons of narrative sense for that.

The real problem is that the game's only really getting to it now after faffing about with side missions for too long. The narrative timeline is both stretched/compressed too much for disbelief not to kick in when you're watching this as an audience and not in the thick of the game.

Also the power disparity between you and the SDF stretches it quite a bit too, considering you have all of two ships compared to their lots-more-than-two-ships. The only reason you got as far as you did with them is because the game wanted to have it's cake and give you a choice of how to eat it. Sure the Earth has the Iron Curtain but I was rather surprised the SDF didn't even try to drop some of their capital ships onto it with skeleton crew after the Tigris went down.

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 24, 2017

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Wasn't the premise given to us at the outset of this ridiculous campaign that we were buying Earth enough time and supplies to rebuild its fleet, which was why we cared about all these random targets of opportunity in the first place? Whatever happened to all of that? The whole thing kinda immediately falls apart the second you start Operation Burn Water (which the game incessantly nags you to do).

Now don't get me wrong. I love the idea of a game that pretends like it's going to be one kind of game and then pulls the rug out from you and turns out to actually be a completely different kind of game. You can make serious hay with that concept at multiple levels. Spec Ops did it at the narrative level, presenting itself as yet another gung ho ooh-ra modern military FPS and turning into a torrent of bile against that genre. I loved the idea of Fable 3 abruptly shifting from an action RPG in which you ascend to the throne into a management simulator in which you actually have to keep all of the promises you made because you just love to keep hitting that paragon button, even if the actual final execution of that idea turned out to be dogshit. Brutal Legend did it entirely mechanically by, possibly awkwardly, lurching between an action game and an RTS. More recently Pyre did a thing but it's still pretty recent so let's not get in to that, but suffice it to say, Pyre spends about half its runtime holding back an enormously narratively and mechanically significant development that fundamently changes your outlook on events. A surprisingly good comparison to this game is Final Fantasy XV, which, again, possibly too abruptly, lurches dramatically from being a pleasant open world adventure in which some sad things happen to being an aggressively linear march toward the final confrontation in which the brutal reality of the hero's unique burden is hammered home relentlessly (this may not have been the original intention, but time pressures reared their heads and this was the compromise that was arrived at, and the game works with it).

I bring all of that poo poo up to support this point; I have nothing against the idea of a galaxy solar-system map trotting, mission-based FPS adventure that casts you in the role of the eternal thorn in the side of the evil empire suddenly throwing a development at you and genreshifting into a bleak, linear and protracted struggle to some bitter end. But CoD:IW fucks this idea up incredibly, by never really acknowledging the tone of any of this, by never really making anything of the entire optional half of the game's content, by never letting any of this stuff have any room to breathe, by actually casting the player as captain of one of two remaining ships of an entire Earth fleet up against an entire planetary resistance, and through the ridiculous notion of all of this utter bullshit playing out over the course of one stupid god drat mother loving day. Nothing in the game fits with anything else and frankly it's hard to even say which of the things in the game is the thing it's trying to be and which things are in the way, because what the hell this game is seems to shift every other mission or so.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Nalesh posted:

Koch hadn't actually surrendered and Reyes was clearly going to stab him. :colbert:

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

paragon1 posted:

Koch hadn't actually surrendered and Reyes was clearly going to stab him. :colbert:

I think the same rules apply when your opponent is thoroughly incapacitated as well, not kicking someone when they're down or picking on defenseless people and all that.

Having a robot explode while it's slapping him so he's left covered in blood and barely able to breathe probably counts as 'neutralized'. I'm also pretty sure waiving a knife in his face while you taunt him could be considered conduct unbecoming but fortunately for Reyes his long con of regicide has left him as the only person left to head up the Joint Chiefs while simultaneously running every branch of the armed forces, so there's no one left to court martial him.

With only 3 more friends to off (provided we survive this mission) we'll be King of the Solar System by the day's end. I'm pretty sure this is how Warhammer 40K started.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Psychotic Weasel posted:

With only 3 more friends to off (provided we survive this mission) we'll be King of the Solar System by the day's end. I'm pretty sure this is how Warhammer 40K started.

Kind of, the Emperor conquered the moon, and made a treaty with Mars to avoid having to invade it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

While Infinite Warfare is being grimdork, have a Bliss-k to remind you of who survived in TF|2 :v:

Also reminder that Ticks are superior to the seeker mines.

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 25, 2017

• Locked thread