Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Missionary Positron posted:

https://twitter.com/TMJ4Steve/status/903351964104314881

I wonder if there's a story about to be published, or if he's getting that job in the Trump admin

Either he wants to sell his bullshit full-time, or some big poo poo is coming down the pipe. Hope for the poo poo, Clarke is a disgusting rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

Either he wants to sell his bullshit full-time, or some big poo poo is coming down the pipe. Hope for the poo poo, Clarke is a disgusting rear end in a top hat.

I think now that he's out of power, we'll get something anyways, because I guarantee the IG for the Department is going to find something and go hog wild.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Smiling Jack posted:

also sheepdog is so 2008, wolfhunter was a 2011 thing I have no idea what stupid term t-shirt companies use now

"RUNEVRY1"

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Watch NPGS accept a revised version of Clarke's thesis with the plagiarism cleaned up.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Reminder that when the Washington Post did a story on how someone said how ridiculous Clarke looked with all of those pins and tried to ID them (with his help), he threw a hissy fit instead of clarifying which pins he wore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.604e1953c35e

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

HA! gently caress Clarke, he's earned every bit of his downfall.

I'd like to present a Jordanian hot take I just stumbled across:

Did you know the Jews have a cure for cancer and AIDS? Of course, it's the Rothschilds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOlEPD-Z-Mg

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/903222264858124289

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I wish we made police/mwd harnesses for smaller dogs. The smallest dog you're fitting in one of our harnesses is a young german or malinois.

I would love a corgi police dog walking in here for a fitting.

CBP has you covered on tiny police dogs.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

OMG the lifted Escalade.

Fuckin' Murica in the house.

Legit thrilled by all the jet ski / kayak / inflatable mattress / escalade rescues I've seen from Texas the past few days.

I hate to be all BOOTSTRAPS, but these folks are getting it done while the folks that are supposed to be in charge figure out the "Action Plan"

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

dubzee posted:

OMG the lifted Escalade.

Legit thrilled by all the jet ski / kayak / inflatable mattress / escalade rescues I've seen from Texas the past few days.

I hate to be all BOOTSTRAPS, but these folks are getting it done while the folks that are supposed to be in charge figure out the "Action Plan"

That's because the people who "run" Texas don't believe in BIG GOVERNMENT and around two years ago thought JADE HELM was some federal take over of their state.

Edit: TBH, I would hesitate to even claim Texas has a government seeing how the legislature barely meets compared to every other state. And the few times they do meet they are more worried about which bathroom transgender people use.

BadOptics fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Aug 31, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Posting from a lower-middle-class office environment in rural SC: Thin Blue Line isn't real popular because ~60% of the maga crowd agrees all cops are bastards just for very different reasons. Moron Label has been making a huge comeback in the last 2-3 months tho, dunno why now suddenly.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Arc Light posted:

CBP has you covered on tiny police dogs.

Pssh, they're not real police dogs! They spend all day digging in peoples luggage looking for food! :colbert:

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

BigDave posted:

Pssh, they're not real police dogs! They spend all day digging in peoples luggage looking for food! :colbert:

He wouldn't need to dig in mine, I'd just give him some. Look at that face! :3:

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Has anyone talked about how James Mattis pulled some soldiers aside during his recent trip to the Middle East and was caught on a hidden cell camera saying:

“You’re a great example of our country right now.” He went on, “Our country, right now, it’s got problems that we don’t have in the military. You just hold the line until our country gets back to understanding and respecting each other and showing it. The power of inspiration—we’ll get the power of inspiration back. We’ve got the power of intimidation, and that’s you, if someone wants to screw with our families, our country and our allies.”

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Capn Beeb posted:

God I wanna pet that dog

Same. Also Been I finally got the 930spx I've been talking about for years and I'm gonna get some wood furniture for it and turn it into a hilariously impractical whippet like your old 590.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Sergg posted:

Has anyone talked about how James Mattis pulled some soldiers aside during his recent trip to the Middle East and was caught on a hidden cell camera saying:

“You’re a great example of our country right now.” He went on, “Our country, right now, it’s got problems that we don’t have in the military. You just hold the line until our country gets back to understanding and respecting each other and showing it. The power of inspiration—we’ll get the power of inspiration back. We’ve got the power of intimidation, and that’s you, if someone wants to screw with our families, our country and our allies.”

Yeah someone posted it earlier I believe.

Of course Slate tried saying that it was Mattis explicitly saying that the president is failing the troops. Which isn't what he said at all.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's been paying attention can tell he's remarking on the divide as seen in Charlottesville. Like he specifically mentions how the military doesn't have time for that kind of poo poo and that they are a good example of not letting it gently caress up their day to day routines.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

dubzee posted:

OMG the lifted Escalade.

Eh my air force rescue buddies logged 255 rescues by Monday. That's not to mention army navy and cg helos working overtime too.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Haha!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Lest we forget these idiots from Hurricane Irene The comments section was magical with Dependas loudly shrieking that the trucks were designed to do that, and that criticizing someone in the military is never ok so don;t you dare call them idiots.[/url]

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Eh my air force rescue buddies logged 255 rescues by Monday. That's not to mention army navy and cg helos working overtime too.

Thank you for pointing this out. My FB feed has gotten pretty echo-chambery lately, nice to have a reality injection.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Smiling Jack posted:

Same. Also Been I finally got the 930spx I've been talking about for years and I'm gonna get some wood furniture for it and turn it into a hilariously impractical whippet like your old 590.

Do it! I sorta miss my 870 whippet but I feel if I get another pump shotgun it's gotta do something special, like slam fire or be a takedown gun or maybe even both

Also that Escalade owns holy poo poo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I've seen a few videos of people with trucks that have been seriously rebuilt helping out.

Bro truck 60k chevy's with 22s and a lift kit... not so much.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Like I expect contrarian opinions from Godholio and Dead Reckoning (and as Professor Bling put it better than I could, welcome from them for various reasons) but it's aggravating when it's someone who's sole posting in the CE thread is about how Nazi punching is bad.

Jesus loving Christ, all I asked is what happens with antifa when the nazis back down. What the gently caress.

Edit: This post is about posting, not to dredge the actual argument again.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 1, 2017

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Godholio posted:

Jesus loving Christ, all I asked is what happens with antifa when the nazis back down. What the gently caress.

Well gently caress you for asking questions MAGA

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 1, 2017

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Godholio posted:

I was being a sarcastic dick while making my point about randoms making GBS threads things up but I honestly appreciate your opinions even if I disagree with them from time to time. I'd prefer this place doesn't become an echo chamber.

We're cool.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Godholio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HFc6x_AtWs

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
"Don't sink, pull up"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

new loving topic: Chesterfield County, SC is out of gasoline because my neighbors are panicking idiots.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

CommieGIR posted:

"Don't sink, pull up"

GiP is a submarine, 30 degree down angle, dive dive dive

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

shame on an IGA posted:

new loving topic: Chesterfield County, SC is out of gasoline because my neighbors are panicking idiots.

That's loving hilarious. Looks like you can make a whole new business model work there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQ-ds9LIvw

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

GiP is a submarine, 30 degree down angle, dive dive dive

....but then we'd want angle up! Surface!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

CommieGIR posted:

....but then we'd want angle up! Surface!

Mods please make the Down Periscope movie poster this thread's backround image.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

irs has joined forces with mueller

the tax evasion team

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the tax evasion team

I will be so happy if they wind up having solid evidence for just a buffet of crimes for him and his cronies. Tax fraud, collusion, business practices, and solid enough evidence that they don't need to offer them immunity packages.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Just threaten to release his tax returns and expose him as not being an uber billionaire.

Watch the little orange skinned fucker go completely ape poo poo.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

I will be so happy if they wind up having solid evidence for just a buffet of crimes for him and his cronies. Tax fraud, collusion, business practices, and solid enough evidence that they don't need to offer them immunity packages.

I guarentee that IRS has dirt on him and his cronies, or if they don't, they will soon. Trump took every measure with his private business to do underhanded deals, so I suspect there's plenty to find.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the tax evasion team

LINK?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008