Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
Everybody's gotta die sometime, red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

I was talking to my wife's trumpet uncle last night, and the subject of taxes came up. He agreed that we need to pay the police, but didn't want to pay taxes. When i asked how they police would get paid if we paid no taxes he said "the public trust" would pay them. I pointed out that this is what taxes are for and he just started ranting about money being taken out of his wallet.

These are the people who will support any gop tax reforms.

Punch him in the face, repeatedly

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Milquetoast liberalism helped bring us here.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

I really love the challenge of long range (800+), there's something about the almost Zen-like meditation and focus where everything has to come together and the smallest poo poo will throw you off by an arm's length. The Army ruined "short" (like 300-400) range shooting for me once I could consistently hit 38 or above with some lovely M4A1 and CCOs that I still had to Kentucky windage the gently caress out of to get on target.

Firing a 240 is like shooting a loving laser cannon, the stark raging erection from the experience would dig it's own firing position into the dirt.

Always did love my 240, that was a sweet gun.

Mye experience with it might have been improved by the fact I only had to carry it to and from the humvee to my room, tho.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

Terrifying Effigies posted:

There's already a Fort McPherson...in Atlanta.

Edit - personally I'd switch Bragg to Burnside to exchange one side's gently caress-up general for another.

Yeah, but it's closing down, so the name is opening up again.

• Locked thread