Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Little Jared was apparently a pretty rotten student so I doubt he's read enough books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Should we do an Iraq playing cards version for the Trump administration? Donnie, Diaper Don, and Eric would fit into the Saddam, Uday, and Qusay cards.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You know in Restrepo where the Capt is all "I didn't want to prejudge the situation so I avoided reading anything about the Korengal. Forget everything that happened before I wandered in because I couldn't be bothered to do any research"?

Kushner is trying to do that on a much larger scale.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

There's a shitload of Mormons in the scouts. They used to enroll all the ones in Utah automatically but stopped once they started letting gays in.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 2, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I used to defend Mormons from Evangelicals who liked to pretend that their beliefs were any less dumb. Then we had two Bundy standoffs, Chaffetz, and a whole bunch of morons who think nothing should ever be declared a national monument because they just love driving their 4 wheelers on top of archaeological sites too much. gently caress the Momos.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

God can you imagine how awful the Russian VA is?
"Here's a coupon for some Krokodil. Die fast please"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

There's a gap and Tillerson still bitched up a storm because he's a disgustingn little Moskal whoreboy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jesus Christ, I knew he was dumb as gently caress but typing that out really says something.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

:( Aww man, I loved watching America's Most Wanted as a kid.
That's John Walsh. Joe Walsh is a failed congressman from Illinois who served one term before Tammy Duckworth curbstomped him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

I don't know if his kid would agree with that sentiment.
My Maserati does 185, I lost my license, now I don't drive.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donates salary with one hand, collects a few million in government agencies renting space in his properties with the other.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jesse Ventura pulled stupid stunts like the salary donation thing when he was governor. Like refusing to live in the Governor's Mansion.

Vengarr posted:

Down-low incest joke.
He's ugly even when an artist idealizes him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We kicked the poo poo out of the Serbs and for a drat good reason too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"Local milk people"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

It's likely that the WV governor is switching from Democrat to repub-

https://twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/893201969464172549

He's firing Mueller.
I hope Mueller set up a deadman switch for just such an occurence.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mental health talk:
We don't have asylums anymore because Republicans didn't want to pay for them, and some far left idiots think it's never ok to lock someone up for their own good.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently I'm deploying with WV guard people. Should be fun :suicide:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/893512139905880064

Whoops. Can't read the whiteboard but I can make out "Withdraw from TPP" and some stuff about EO's.
Please let him get another felony.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

Sorry the Osprey is also pretty goddamn reliable in terms of airframes lost.
Blame the marines for the bad reputation. They thought it was a brilliant idea to jam as many bodies as possible in a test aircraft.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

It's cuz chicks luv broken dudes.

Brb, going to hurt myself real good.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

On one hand the boomers are responsible for the hosed up state of the world.

On the other there's a significant proportion of millennials who decided to respond to the cards they were dealt by becoming infantile morons who couldn't thrive in a much more ideal situation.
"I don't make enough money, I'd better buy some anime statues to make myself feel better"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My supervisor in the guard went to ComiCon and spent $2K. Apparently a lot of it was anime statues. You can give a millenial dork a GS-11 job but you can't necessarily change his spending habits.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

I'm being stalked by Marine and Army Reserve recruiters, I average a email once a week or so.
I used to get a bunch of recruiter calls even though I was already in. I told a marine recruiter that I was already enlisted elsewhere and his response was "Don't worry, I can get you out of that bro!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

Yeah, I really think that most olds who rant about Millennials (and even some self denying Millennials) think that we're still living in the 1960s or early 70s where at the age of 18 you could walk into any blue collar workplace and get a well paying job with legit benefits.

Regarding recruiters, I've gotten several e-mails from the Marine officer recruiter here. Jokes on them because being in my early 30s I'm fairly certain that I'm over the max age limit. And the Army sucks enough, why the gently caress would someone join the Marines afterwards?
Jokes on you. The Air Force will take you till you're 40 now. If something bad enough kicks off you might get calls asking you if you want to Fly, Fight, and Win as a PEST CONTROL WARRIOR!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Blumenthal said one time that he served in Vietnam, contemptuously with correct statements he made about serving during Vietnam. Anyone with half a brain can see that he made a simple mistake. Donnie Dumbfuck wants to act like this was one of his own lies, which it is not.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

TBeats posted:

We all have small dicks after nuclear fallout
I bought a lead codpiece for just such an occasion. So, uh, speak for yourself Cole.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

Rumsfeld was a evangelical religious nutbag who tried to launch a Discount Holy Crusade while cutting defense budgets and committing war crimes.

I'd say they're about tied.
Gorka would be out killing people in the street if Donnie told him it was ok. Rummy is a loving moron but nowhere near that far gone.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Put down that needle and grab some McDonalds and pussy. That's an endorsement right there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You could look like the elaphant man and still be glad you're not Miller. Being a College Republican is bad enough without veering off into outright neo-Nazi.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

Miller reminds me more of Charles Limbergh than a neo-Nazi. Very similar, but he's careful to couch all of his awful beliefs in warped logic.
He and Richard Spencer were friends in college. He's fully touched the poop.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hey remember that Foxconn factory that Donnie and fellow dumbass Scott Walker championed? It's not going to produce any revenue for Wisconsin for 25 years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Professor Bling posted:

"Wisconn Valley" god drat go gently caress yourself scott walker
I decided I was a libertarian towards the end of high school because it's a philosophy that appeals to dumb self-centered teenagers. I'd startes to turn against that in a pretty big way on my early 20s thanks to exposure to the real world, and being really mad about the knots people would tie themselves into for anti-Obama nonsense. Seriously, you're going to flip out about Michelle wearing shorts when they go on vacation?! gently caress you! I thoroughly loathed Republicans by this point. Scott Walker's bullshit after he got elected turned me from thinking libertarians were merely misguided, into outright hating them.

The guy is a loving sleezeball, ans Wisconsin's inability to get rid of him or Johnson makes me question why I ever thought it was an ok place. At a finer level you have shitbags like Ryan and Duffy that will probably never go away either.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mattis is a good guy. Even if some idiots can't think outside of memes.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope we all live so these fucks can be labled as pariahs for the rest of their miserable lives.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Can we dynamite Stone Mountain already? Do it in the middle of the loving night so they don't even get a chance to protest.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

why did america ever stop killing nazis
Killing Nazis was part of FDR's legacy, and Republicans hate FDR because they hate poor people, and thus the New Deal as well. That's how Holocaust denial first gained a foothold in the United States. Heap on decades of contrarian bullshit and you get this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ALSO BUTTRRMAILS!!1

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd probably punch anyobe who tried to justify their voting for Donnie with "Hillary is worse". It was bullshit before the election and 7 months of Dumbfuck later it's even moreso. Of course you know that's what they're going to say.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

whens wolfenstein coming out
October, so not quite soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im gonna preorder it now thx
Something to tide you over till then.