Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I prefer "Scaramooch, Scaramooch, will you suck your own cock now?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I do not believe that man has a 14" dick. what's his deal, just some druggie scumbag?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Heard on NPR vaccines for addiction are being worked on. Nowhere near human trials, going to cost a lot, require multiple doses a year, would be opioid specific ie vaxed for smack, do oxy instead. Maybe we could use that money to help people in depressed areas have better quality of life or something, idk. Cool.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ENTIRE CA CENTRAL COAST OVERCAST. THANKS DARPA

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I was really afraid my children and grandchildren won't get a chance to fight there, but now we have a real leader in charge! :)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That's Mr. Nice!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

well I guess Jews are replacing some of us, in this Shimstance

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm confused wouldn't some of these folks be happy that Soros is a Nazi? I thought they were at least tacitly down with the Neo crew? I am so loving confused why did we get so stupid as a nation :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

You have loving awful grammar, also you're a dweeb. Namaste.

• Locked thread