Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Syrian Lannister posted:

There's calls to have Trumpf pardon Sheriff Joe.

Doesn't matter, unless those calls occur on Fox and Friends at approximately 0830, at which point it is nearly 100% likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

In this new NBC article

- Donnie compares Afghanistan to a failing NYC restaurant and got the timeframe wrong (said it closed for a year, it was two months)

- Donnie wants to fire the 4-star in charge of Afghanistan because :confused:

- Donnie will not sign off on a new Afghanistan policy because he doesn't know what he wants

- Donnie complained that NATO troops are lovely (cited unnamed veterans)

- Donnie wants Afghanistan minerals and is annoyed that China bought mineral rights in Afghanistan a decade ago

- Mattis takes walks when deciding things and after a particular meeting with Donnie he took a REALLY long walk

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/892876015818727424

pro-click for anyone that didn't already read, also contains this masterpiece of saying absolutely nothing

quote:

"The president's national security team is developing a comprehensive, integrated strategy for South Asia that utilizes all aspects of our national power to address this complex region," said Michael Anton, spokesman for the National Security Council. "That strategy has been worked carefully in the interagency process and while no decision has been made the president's team continues to develop options for him that address threats and opportunities to America arising from this vital region."

:psyduck:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Basically my entire online life rests secure in the hands of biotruthers

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

It sounds suspiciously like something KJU would say

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

To me it smacks of a fundamentally ignorant man who has recently been unknowingly cloistered by a whole bunch of lunatics with an agenda

Like he's basically just parroting what he sees and hears from his incredibly stovepiped existence

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I don't think it takes a 10-dimensional chessmaster to play the game Russia's playing right now.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Had a colonel genuinely bewildered at me when I told him I did not want to do afpak hands

Idk, maybe it was the first time someone actually told him the truth? I always forget you're supposed to lie about what you want to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Preemptive "but Obama pardoned at least one person, one time, for something" rebuttal

• Locked thread