Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

M_Gargantua posted:

TFR & D&D seem to believe that we here at GiP lust for nuclear suntans.

(Hail SS-18's cleansing fire)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

One hundred and forty three loving degrees F with literal burning bushes and conservatives/christians still won't believe in climate change. :v:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

TBeats posted:

It's not real.

conservative & christians? I agree. :rimshot:

(just saw the poo poo below it when I clicked through plus it ruins my lovely burning bush joke god damnit)

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Sergg posted:

David "Avocado" Wolfe is on Twitter telling people to fight him.

I have no idea who this dude is but one cursory glance over his twitter was enough to show me that he is not someone anyone should ever be taking vaccination advice from

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
jesus loving christ I'm almost :airquote:impressed:airquote: with how much Trump can single-handedly cause disruption, confusion and getting ½ the country to hate the other ½ at this point. Every loving week. It's like the motherfucker is TRYING to kick start a civil war.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

milk milk lemonade posted:

If Donald Trump tried to kill himself would the secret service stop him cause its their duty? Can you imagine knowing your legacy is going to be that you're the most retarded president of all time by a factor of 10? I'd kill myself.

Chairman Cheeto would never off himself and will never see himself in that light. He's whole-hog narcissist all the way; thinks he's practically infallible.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Didn't spell "PISSTAPE" therefore I give it 2/10

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

suboptimal posted:

Alex Jones is in Seattle, and someone threw coffee on him.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/898568874395934721
(confrontation starts around 3:40)

When it was brought to Seattle PD's attention via Twitter, they had this to say:

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/898648339293421569

:drat:

That someone was in a local, pretty popular "literary" death metal band for a long time and hosts a lot of cool things around here and was pretty much the perfect person to be throwing coffee in that rear end in a top hat's bloated face :v:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

A bunch of conservatives are out protesting the Lenin statue in Seattle. ANd by a bunch I mean like... 7 people. It's blatantly a jab at the people who are asking for confederate monuments to be taken down.

My question is has anyone on the left said the Lenin statue shouldn't be taken down?

Not sure if this has been replied to yet but yes, our dumb poo poo, baby-mouthed, very much lame duck mayor who child perspective services said abused children a few decades back and is not running for re-election but refuse to step down, out of nowhere, said we should remove it because uhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhhh

Also doesn't matter cause it's on private property and not owned by the government and it's a stupid loving hill to die on cause no one else wants it gone

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

FrozenVent posted:

I thought that was a strictly federal domain these days.

Mid 80's Oregon cps

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/mayor-ed-murray-sexually-abused-foster-son-child-welfare-investigator-found-in-1984/

And the aashole is still in office loving poo poo up

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Jarmak posted:

Pics as promised

Jesus Christ I wear less "armor" for ice hockey and we slide around real fast with knives on our feet

(Also you take good pictures dude)

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
huh, poo poo CAN roll up hill.

E: err... upstream? I dunno make up some other water-related pun.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

I don't normally read the real long ones but drat drat drat.... gently caress that guy and gently caress this president. Also you can pretty much tap out at /33 cause it's just editorializing after that.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Carl Icahn, if you don't know, made his fame and wealth as a corporate raider in the '80s who bought companies and tore them apart to sell off the assets, most infamously TWA.

He's a giant rear end in a top hat and a poster child for everything wrong with unfettered capitalism.

thaaaaaaaaat's why that name sounds loving familiar.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

god drat trump is such a loving bitch boy waiting until a literal goddamn hurricane hits to try and squeak this through.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

The last thing I heard on that feed from one of his buddies, while they're in the eye of the storm, making plans to survive the other side of the eyewall: "yeah let's rush across that bridge..."

:ohdear:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Syrian Lannister posted:

Is this the one where they were talking about breaking into a building for safety?

It was that last one i quoted / you linked.

And gently caress, I wouldn't blame them for doing that one but in that poo poo... any port in a storm! :downsrim:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This guy wants to be Naked Snake but he's actually Stupid Snake.

Slim Pickens posted:

HELVETICA OR DEATH

Two good candidates for new thread title right there in my stupid loving opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

psydude posted:

I have a sheep dog and she likes pettes and cuddles and playing fetch and not shooting minorities.

That there is a good dogge.

• Locked thread