Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm sure the "I'm not into books" plays well with Lord Mattis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Smiling Jack posted:

oh dear me heavily armed veterans taking it out on the front line mental health providers in America this has never happened before

also it's cute that you think the only people launching ambush attacks on police are black, the deliberate police attack types are gloriously multiethnic. gently caress, one of them was a Yugoslavian war reenactor, a pair of them were professional joker / harley quinn cosplayers and of course your good old fashioned white supremacists have quite the LEO body count

'MERICA

whut

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Smiling Jack posted:

Pennsylvania State Trooper sniper attack

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Frein

Serbian war reenactor, airsoft player, domestic terrorist and murderer

Well yeah I remember the event, I just didn't realize he was a yugo war reenactor. God that's such a strange fetish.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
In military health consulting it's about 80/20 in favor of women. It's like bizarro world. It's pretty cool though.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Totally wouldn't want to be stationed in Korea right now. In 2004 we had some protesters show up and the whole area went on lockdown for nearly a week. They must be losing their loving minds right now.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
There was a guy in reception (oh boy BCT stories!) that had literally never seen a black person (or any non-caucasian) until arriving at Ft. Leonard Wood. He was losing his loving mind. I also had a guy in my OSUT company that had never seen snow in person.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Part of me wants the legion of doom washouts to stay in power so they're too busy backstabbing each other and tripping over their own dicks to do any lasting damage.

But then I realize that despite being actual evil, a proper conservative government wouldn't start a war on twitter or turn the world against us. They would at least have the decency to wage a proper proxy war somewhere or do a little 'nation building'.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
God, the anti-Trump legislation that's going to pass in 6-8 years is going to be amazing.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
lol @ the google trends for the 25th amendment

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
You've got plenty of smart people in the military. They just abandon ship the first chance they get often enough.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I telework on any snow day. The highway outside my apartment turns into The Fury Road (but snowy!) so I don't even bother. My first two months here it snowed 2 inches and I went in to work, people sounded like I had just swam across the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
call me crazy but maybe the best way to deal with the anti-fascists is getting rid of the actual-fascists first then dealing with the people that still stick around

• Locked thread