Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I was listening to an expert on NPR talk about what would happen if we left and he said that basically the same thing that happened in the early 1990s: civil war would force the Afghan government out of the Pashtun areas and the Northern Alliance would be reformed out of the Turkmen, Hazara, Tajiks, Uzbeks, and a few loyalist Pashtun tribes. Basically we stepped in to keep Central Asian Yugoslavia held together with duct tape and when we leave the country will again fracture along ethnic lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Joe Scarborough was in a band and then he was a criminal defense lawyer. He was never in the military.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

David "Avocado" Wolfe is on Twitter telling people to fight him.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Did somebody say... "Fury"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhm3iIJchgo

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

FastestGunAlive posted:

Dudes probably a pro 2%er/oath keeper "don't trust the government" libertarian/conservative type too.

They're 3%ers. Get your numbers right you libbered trigflake snowtard.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

*Oompa loompahs enter Situation room, knock bottle of whiskey out of Bannon's hand and begin sliding him across the table by his hands & tie*

Oompa loompah doopity doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa loompah doopity dee
If you're "alt-right" you'll listen to me

What do you get when you hate all the JEWS?
And own the biggest white supremacist NEWS?
Fight with the president's son-in-LAW.
Can your own cock fit DOWN. YOUR. JAW?
That's. Some. Flexibility.

Oompa loompah doopity dee
Handjobbing Nazis; a bad strategy.
Back to the private sector with you,
Unlike the oompa loompah doopity doo!

*Ooompa loompahs swing from ceiling fans and tumble back to the ground before crowd-surfing Bannon out of the room*

DOOPITY DOO!

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Bannon looks accurate and has the Thor's Hammer tattoo on his shoulder to symbolize his white supremacist beliefs.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Immanentized posted:

Wait, what? I got a mjolnir, but it was because my undergrad was in viking history and a bunch of us were dicking around Denmark. Is it a white power thing?

LOL I'm just kiddin bro I actually pretended to worship Thor for like 6 months because I was dating a woman who hated atheists and I got really interested in Norse mythology during that time.

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's you. You're the "well did you know George Washington owned slaves?!" guy at parties. Do you go around on Columbus Day reminding people that Christopher Columbus was in fact not good?

I actually love doing this because I can name all the specific atrocities he committed and turn it into an interesting story while high out of my mind and putting glowsticks on everyone there, including the pets.

Sergg fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Aug 22, 2017

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I wonder how pissed Mattis is

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I have a friend who's in Antifa. He grew up trailer trash with a horrible childhood, was an Iraq War vet, lived in an anarchist coop for awhile, but then got his poo poo together and went to college. He has a Master's degree in econ from the University of Michigan and is a super nerd. He's legit beaten the gently caress outta Nazis and been stabbed by them before, for which he has long-term medical complications.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

The one guy I know in Antifa literally has a master's degree in Economics from UofM. Like he's cracked skulls and been stabbed by Nazis and his pancreas is hosed because of a stab wound and now he just plays videogames, smokes pot, and works on his PhD dealing with the economics of developing countries. He also thinks tankies are stupid fuckers.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Relevant.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Has anyone talked about how James Mattis pulled some soldiers aside during his recent trip to the Middle East and was caught on a hidden cell camera saying:

“You’re a great example of our country right now.” He went on, “Our country, right now, it’s got problems that we don’t have in the military. You just hold the line until our country gets back to understanding and respecting each other and showing it. The power of inspiration—we’ll get the power of inspiration back. We’ve got the power of intimidation, and that’s you, if someone wants to screw with our families, our country and our allies.”

• Locked thread