Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Gobbeldygook posted:

That's part of a longer video. Link to when they tased him for 45 uninterrupted seconds, with him restrained in a chair five officers on him.

did they at least yell over and over 'stop resisting' ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

The sanctions bill that we passed violated all of the terms of the Iran Nuke Deal and they're now free to spin up the centrifuges.

Say thanks to your local Democrat for almost unanimously voting for that poo poo.

Wait wait wait. You mean Trump was RIGHT that the sanction bill was bad?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Well they have some real poo poo for sure.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/mueller-investigation-russia-trump-one-year-financial-ties/index.html

quote:

CNN has learned some of the investigators involved in the probe are buying liability insurance out of concern they could become targets of lawsuits from those who are being investigated, according to one of the people familiar with the probe. The Justice Department covers legal fees for employees sued in the course of their duties, but some of the lawyers want extra protection.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's just boobs and 2 shots of trim bush.

Nice boobs tho.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Ever play Fallout New Vegas? Remember that down that was sacked for being corrupt and degenerate? Ya. Nipton. Well here we go.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/06/us/california-town-bought-by-cannabis-company-trnd/index.html

A weed company bought the entire town and is planning on turning it into a weed vacation spot.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

That is god drat awesome. I hope they get some mad cash out of those retards.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I hope they do try to pop off a nuke at Guam. I bet it doesn't hit within 30 miles.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gently caress twitter links. Post the pic.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A 'no suicide oath' would lead to loving people out of benefits. It's the whole reason they thought it up.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oh, if you're looking to get your swerve on with desperate and possibly coerced women in a mid- or post-conflict scenario, either potential war is a great option. Just like back after WWII, when soldiers of The Greatest Generation™ serving in the occupation zones or European allies shattered by years of war could trade nylon stockings, basic foodstuffs, or The Implication for the affections of females, completely upending the lives of an entire nation already suffering from shortages of basic supplies will create an environment ripe for the sort of enterprising young man or callous NCO who wants to extort sexual favors from local women in exchange for a sense of security or basic survival needs.

:911:

Supply and demand. :smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Now for an awesome one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVeo6QMcbW4

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

What does that mean

Nothing really.

If it actually gets traction (it won't) Trump would have to admit he was wrong. :lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wife was asking me 'why do people want to take down historical statues?'. I explained to her what they represent and how they are being used as focal points for really lovely people. Then I asked her 'ok where are the Chiang Kai Shek statues in China?'. Oh! In Taiwan! Ok well that is not China is it?

YOU CRAZY TAIWAN IS PART OF CHINA!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
According to CNN the destroyer lost steerage just before the collision.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

I do not have a taco truck, nor am I mormon. :wtf:

That you KNOW of.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Did anyone tell him the election is over yet?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Holy poo poo they made Shim a mod.

:stare:

You follow in the shoes of a great mod, Grover.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Obamas weak policies weakened the federal ability to respond to natural disasters.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Texas already has the Lt. Gov blaming all the bad things in Texas on cities which are conveniently Democrat controlled and of course people are eating that poo poo up so dont think for a second this people will have some come to Jesus moment about politics while theyre drowning.

It's Texas, they already came to GOPJesus.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The reason we have judges instead of just someone that reads the law word for word is so they can make judgements when things fall outside of the norm.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Is it wrong that I hope Texas stays underwater for the rest of time?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I want a 1 foot fragment to actually hit Guam, with the DPRK logo on it. It would be great casus belli.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Woof Blitzer posted:

I can't wait to see what president twitter has to say about it.

I did really great in the election!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Smiling Jack posted:

This will end with people going to jail for a loooooooong time.

There is no possible way donald j trump will become president.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Crazycryodude posted:

Hot take, it's actually very cool and good to punch people that don't share your opinions if they're lovely opinions. Opinions like "brown people are inferior" and "women belong in the kitchen" shouldn't be acceptable in modern society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BjpUhPg9g

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
List any nazi or white supremacist group as terrorist organizations. Boom problem solved we now have terrorists we can hunt without traveling to the other side of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It is supposed to hit 112 here tomorrow.

Global warming is a hoax.

• Locked thread