Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

he'll do it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

I'm sure the "I'm not into books" plays well with Lord Mattis.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hes just an ordinary average guy now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pick up the dog doo

hope that its hard

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/02/trump-russia-congress-missiles-putin-241269

oh.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Following his departure from the White House after less than 11 days as communications director, Scaramucci will be hosting an online event on Friday where he will address the American people directly.
Scaramucci said this daytime event — which will be broadcast on various live platforms with help from former Fox News co-president Bill Shine — will give him the opportunity to reach and communicate with the President's base.
Although his time as communications director was notably short, Scaramucci told CNN he only anticipated being in the position six to nine months. Scaramucci said he was brought into the White House as a "special purpose vehicle" to disrupt the culture of leaking and counterproductive infighting.
On Wednesday, CNN obtained an internal memo that detailed his other goals, which included things like trying to improve press relations and create more content from within the White House.
Scaramucci was fired from the Trump administration by new chief of staff John Kelly days after a New Yorker article detailed a conversation between Scaramucci and reporter Ryan Lizza. During the profanity-laced conversation, Scaramucci accused former Trump chief of staff Reince Priebus of being the source of West Wing leaks and said "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own c--k," among other things.
Scaramucci said he believes his story is being misconstrued, however, and said had he known he was speaking on the record he would have not spoken in such a vulgar manner on behalf of the President.
However, Scaramucci told CNN he still considers his short tenure in the White House successful. Both former White House press secretary Sean Spicer and Priebus left during his time as communications director.
Scaramucci told CNN he believes he was the target of both parties, and that the media has painted him as a loose cannon.
As for what's next after Friday's event, Scaramucci plans to go dark until after Labor Day, when he will announce his next venture after he evaluates his various media and finance-related opportunities.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hahahahahahahahaahahah

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

thats a great angle tbh and i wish him all the best

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mueller better write a book when this is done

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

joe is a piece of poo poo who keeps talking about running for office in CT

his band sucks too

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

are you at least using an ethernet connection on it

the wifi on ps3s are certified dogshit

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Still don't understand why in this day and age a 100 mb downlaod takes 30 minutes on PSN. App updates hurt, downloading new games is an all day affair. Blows cock.

my ps4 downloads poo poo at like 80mb/sec

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

rip seattle

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Mueller and his Dream Team all left REALLY high-paying legal jobs.

Total salaries at random law firms: Mueller $3.4m, others $5.8m, $2m, $1.4m etc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...0d7e_story.html

the book deals they'll make will cover it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Trump Jr and Manaforte turned in over 20k documents to Mueller

woooo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/trump-campaign-turns-over-thousands-of-documents-in-russia-probe

also the two GOP staffers who showed up in London last month unannounced to speak with Christopher Steele were connected to Nunes, lol

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/07/donald-trump-russia-dossier-christopher-steele-devin-nunes

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Scaramucchi is going to be on Colbert next Monday

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

so hell of whispy a spider covets

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

do you think stephen miller ever got laid

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

terry knows the fuckin score

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

that is a very good response from mattis

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dont be stupid
be a smarty

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

murder

all

nazis

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

anyone have a cdl license

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

brake lights on

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

why did america ever stop killing nazis

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Blumenthal-

quote:

President Trump's words today were nothing more than a dog whistle to the people whose hateful ideologies spurred violence that left one dead and many more injured. Our leaders must condemn hate and bigotry in no uncertain terms, consistently, repeatedly and unequivocally. President Trump’s failure to specifically denounce the racist, bigoted, white supremacist groups who organized today’s rally speaks volumes. Hate and violence have no place in our democracy. I stand with all Americans against today's disgusting display of bigotry. That is not who we are.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

fury was good imo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

whens wolfenstein coming out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

October, so not quite soon enough.

im gonna preorder it now thx

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

best tank scene ever is kellys heroes qtiyd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh poo poo sorry for making GBS threads the ce thread

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

someone find me a cool antifa flag to fly in front of my house

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dude fuckin owns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

in our sites for months now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

more WH leaks

quote:

Two senior Trump advisers -- one inside the White House and another who recently departed -- signaled Sunday that the knives are out for Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's controversial chief strategist.

The comments come as a source inside the White House tells CNN that White House chief of staff John Kelly has soured on Bannon, a political operative with deep ties to the 'alt-right' and the former head of the conservative news site Breitbart.

• Locked thread