Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Women spend time in career. Women no spend time look for man. Women sad, only pile of money in home.

Tell story of old women who no man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A career woman with her head on straight and no desire for kids is my dream.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Krusty the clown from the simpsons

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkE_uJIaDZs

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Dr. Snuggles posted:

Women spend time in career. Women no spend time look for man. Women sad, only pile of money in home.

Tell story of old women who no man.

Yoga make childs wuss! Must teach fight like russia

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A woman lives by herself across the street from my parents and has some 13 birds as pets and a bunch of cats, she seems happy and I assume she has a career.

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Ask me about where to find fucking in the Bible!
I worked with one of them a few years ago, she used to go on about how she hated kids and didn't want any. She had photographs of her horse on her desk like normal people would have of their families.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I was married, then wife wanted to be career woman. Divorced me because I was in the way of her career (aka I wanted kids :( )

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A woman lives by herself across the street from my parents and has some 13 birds as pets and a bunch of cats, she seems happy and I assume she has a career.

She eats the birds?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Biblical loving posted:

I worked with one of them a few years ago, she used to go on about how she hated kids and didn't want any. She had photographs of her horse on her desk like normal people would have of their families.
I only know a single anti-child woman who has not replaced wanting and loving babies with wanting and loving dogs/cats/horses. The real question is how to ascertain what is up with that woman. Besides being a literal fitness goth I guess. Exercise and ruminating on the blackness of your soul can fulfill you in ways children never could

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I married a career woman! It owns.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Edgar posted:

I was married, then wife wanted to be career woman. Divorced me because I was in the way of her career (aka I wanted kids :( )

tbf having kids does hurt a woman's career prospects (though it's great for a man's prospects).

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
They all want a huge powerful career with tons of money, right up until the uterus sinks its tendrils into their brains.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

tbf having kids does hurt a woman's career prospects (though it's great for a man's prospects).

Artificial wombs will soon remove that one huge impediment to their general success. Can't wait to see all the lady CEO's then

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

While the career part is on hold while I take care of medical issues, this is me. Get money, spend it on me and my SO, screw having children.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

mind the walrus posted:

men in my home city do not seem to disagree

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

She eats the birds?

I think she converted a room into an aviary and they just fly around in there, I assume she gets food at Safeway down the road near the library.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Good for women. I hope that they may find what is best in life: to crush their enemies, see them driven before them, and hear the lamentations of the incels.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Can they be mami-men instead

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
look at me, im mr mom
*makes grilled cheese with clothes iron*

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz posted:

look at me, im mr mom
*makes grilled cheese with clothes iron*

*Takes your wooby away*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I know an old woman that lives in a shoe.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Burt Sexual posted:

women sure do love their shoes:iamafag:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with these mummy sequels

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Burt Sexual posted:

I know of one that swallowed a fly.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Only one thing makes women happy, fulfilled and complete: eating spicy popcorn chicken without pants while playing Dream Daddy.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Uncle Salty posted:

Only one thing makes women happy, fulfilled and complete: eating spicy popcorn chicken without pants while playing Dream Daddy.

Dream Mommy

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
Once the quotas are in place, only women will be allowed to work in the higher echelons of society, and they will become the primary breadwinners. Men, in their obsolescence, will cope by lounging around the house in pajamas all day and spending their wives' money on Amazon.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Lurker Ant posted:

Once the quotas are in place, only women will be allowed to work in the higher echelons of society, and they will become the primary breadwinners. Men, in their obsolescence, will cope by lounging around the house in pajamas all day and spending their wives' money on Amazon.

And posting about it on Snapcat "omg so blessed #marriedlife"

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Get those mamimen

dk2m
May 6, 2009
the phrase mommy men makes me physically ill op. i would ask that you refrain from using it again

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dk2m posted:

the phrase mommy men makes me physically ill op. i would ask that you refrain from using it again

Mommy's cummies

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
some women want to stay at home at provide the necessary labor to keep a house in order

try finding one of them?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
what about a woman with a satisfying career that is carefully balanced with her home-life: her loving children & husband (who also has a satisfying career)? also all of them have constructive hobbies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

myDad posted:

what about a woman with a satisfying career that is carefully balanced with her home-life: her loving children & husband (who also has a satisfying career)? also all of them have constructive hobbies

they also have a pet unicorn

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

Career woman?: check
No desire for kids?: check
Head on straight?: posting on a dead, gay forum

2 out of 3 ain't bad :bigtran:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dr. Quarex posted:

I only know a single anti-child woman who has not replaced wanting and loving babies with wanting and loving dogs/cats/horses. The real question is how to ascertain what is up with that woman. Besides being a literal fitness goth I guess. Exercise and ruminating on the blackness of your soul can fulfill you in ways children never could

Actually almost all women want kids, but we use pets as substitute kids because we can't trust hubbo not to rape them.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lurker Ant posted:

welcome to portland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Robo Reagan posted:

they also have a pet unicorn

maybe when the kids get older

• Locked thread