Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
It is relatively uncommon for a man to do a rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
maybe it's the people who can manage the incredibly complex task of squirting babies into each other who are the smart ones.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
why have a family when you can work 60 hours a week for

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

The fewer humans on the earth, the better. We should be trying to get the birth rates of the less developed countries down to first world levels.

That's the plan. Specifically, by bringing them out of the third world

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Comedy hasn't grown here in a long time Son.

*spits chew on the side of the road and climbs into his old beater pick up *

Just hasn't been the same since all those megacorps there took the jobs away. At first they said it was just for news, but once people started going they set down roots and stayed. Ain't no one to tend these crops now.

Well I'd best get back to Virginia. She get ornery if I don't show before nightfall.

*sighs*

If I were in your shoes young man I'd turn towards that setting sun. Ride west, and don't think about anything behind you. Forge and find new soil for comedy. Comedy you can raise a family in. Comedy that will last.

And with his words i pondered on the hood of my car, listening to Marc Maron and Synthpop until well after dark. At midnight I got the spray can from the trunk and huffed myself stupid, and woke to a brown bear eating my legs.

As I sat there reflecting my existence in the entrails dripping from the cub's muzzle I realized.

im gay?

• Locked thread