Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

the greatest and most unsung change are the huge performance improvements..the screen can be 100% full of particle effects and mobs and the framerate simply doesnt drop. so the devs put in WAY more mobs in the latter half of the game and the endgame maps are now just choked with monsters to tear up, its really good

Not if with an AMD card

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Not if with an AMD card

my rig is all amd and it runs like a dream

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i'm on a 980ti and a... i forget what intel CPU but it's comparable. anyway things like burning ground maps and Breaches send my framerate straight into the dirt and I'm not really sure why

• Locked thread