Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

you are going to have a bad time with Oregon DMV. Be prepared to fight/lawyer up to get them to register it. I have heard people saying they are even having trouble getting the Vans registered.

drat I was interested in this. Is it Oregon-wide or just near the city?

In related news I bought my first salvage auction car today. 55k miles and $0 import fee :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Don't know how she did this but the mail carrier in my family drove a left-hand car from the passenger seat for TWO YEARS before they got proper mail trucks.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Yeah she sat in the middle or more often, passenger seat of a "narrow" Volvo. No conversion kit

I guess there was also an unspoken understanding with the Police and they never got in trouble

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 22, 2023