Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

How many bodies can you fit in the tray?

Assuming I laid the first row down on their sides and cut four of them in half to clear the wheel wells, and then stacked the top row flat on top of the first I'd say probably close to 15

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

The great thing about Manitoba is that they don't use salt on the roads so old vehicles like this stay pretty rust free.

Not anymore they don't, but I had to replace the brake lines on this fucker and a ton of other poo poo is rotten from the salt they used to use. Unless this is a sick joke... then welp...

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I'm not sure which it is, but either the city/province salts and feds don't or vice versa. Cars rust here way too quick and it over values the market like crazy.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I think the worst part is the snow/slush gets kicked up under the fenders and in between panels and stuff and rusts the car from the inside out

• Locked thread