Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
This game owns, just so everyone knows.

I trust the rest of the thread when it comes to the background and personality of our first dad, but I'd like to throw in a vote for a realistic character design. Tacky shirt, balding, questionable facial hair, beer belly. Our first approach to the Dad World should be a traditional one, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
Boy, the mustache does a great job of pushing our Dad's looks straight into unfortunate territory. :stonk: Although I guess that just means we'll be rooting for him to find love all the more emphatically. Be the entire thread's self-insert, John. We believe in you.

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009

Avalerion posted:

When I saw this on steam I assumed parody like that pidgeon dating game, or creepy fetish fuel, but so far this actually looks decent, and has surprisingly high quality assets too.

I wasn't kidding when I said this game is real loving good.

Also, hey, go return that plate!

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
Brian isn't my favourite dad (I mean, they're all pretty good dads) but he has some of the best grunts. Barry went all out on those fatherly O-HOs, god bless him.

And of course our daughter is a winner!

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
B. I've always had the impression watching The Game is just something dads do.

Also, I'm not entirely convinced Fathers being capitalized is a typo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
Hugo is incredibly dreamy and even his strangely lower quality voice clips can't ruin that.

• Locked thread