Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh man, I wanted to know about this one. Time to follow this LP. And about dad...

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Let's go with rebellious, biological, aaaaaaaaaaand father gone

I'll back this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nephrite posted:

I suppose no one can truly complain if we're freakin' Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Looks more like the long-lost part of the North Korean ruling family to me, but I'm cool with Kim Jon-Dad anyways.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can't blame anyone for not wanting to make contact with people nor for fearing if he's doing things right in a public place. I'd rather drink that coffee at home too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Xandor TikRoth posted:

Dear God it's Kim Jong-Dad!

Thank the motherland I'm not the only one who sees this.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I definitely don't want to pursue a romance with Joseph. He seems like a nice guy with a stable life and Kim John-Dad would destroy it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The daughter of the supreme leader could never be a loser. The blood flowing in her veins is that of the greatest of winners.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Haifisch posted:

A. This is a goon dad, going outside to have fun is foreign to him.

I fully agree. A it is.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Goondad is beautiful inside and out and I won't hear anything to the contrary. :colbert:

Nothing is more beautiful than our Supreme Leader. Being similar in appearance to him means that this is a beautiful Dad and all of the Motherland would love him.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

"Forget art school. I'll stay for the dog."

"Is that what it's gonna take?"

"Medium sized dog, handkerchief around the neck, I get to name it. That's what it'll cost for me to give up on my dreams. I'm a woman of simple wants and needs."

"Well, a dog is a lot cheaper than college."

Amanda laughs.

Suddenly, a pile of envelopes slides through the mail slot.

"Of course. Are you gonna be okay by your lonesome?"

"Oh come on, I'll be fine. I'll get a dog or something."

Did you get these lines and images backwards? Seems like the dog part should be higher than the art school part.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Don't buy her a drink, that's like flirting and we can't accept heterosexual relationships for our gay dad, except for the past one that ended badly.

Also of course he likes to drink, the motherland's gifts exist for his sake and our Eternal Leader will gladly take them.

Also also I hope your eye gets better.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Gotta go for that jacket.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Let's try to Lay it on smooth , I'm dying to see what goondad considers suave manner.

Yeah. I don't even care about the romance, I just want to see what flirting is like in North Korea.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Thesaya posted:

I am honestly having so much trouble taking any choices seriously in this LP due to the way our character looks.

What can be more serious than our Great Leader Kim John-Dad?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Confused Llama posted:

If there's food, I'm excited seems in character.

I agree.

I also have no dad jokes so I just agree with this post.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh god, that complete dislike of actually interacting with people. Our Dad really is a Goon. It's like I could read myself in his lines.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You have a [[hugobrow]] in the update. May want to fix that.

I don't know what to add about the dad discussion because I'm not a dad and I don't plan to be a dad any time soon. But it's good that they care about looking good for their children, I guess?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That round of dad puns was beautiful. I hope it keeps happening.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Torment my children with dad puns
A boat, obviously
Comfortable with crying
The president of space
Old comedies that haven't aged well
Napping together
My cripplingly low self-esteem
Conspiracy theories
Damien, Brian

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yeah, not buying it, what's actually wrong?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Punch that kid, dad. Show her what happens when you mess with romantic dates in the aquarium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't understand that last image. Is this a RPG? Did you fail to level up any of Hugo's stats in your quest for love?

• Locked thread