Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

you spelled identification division wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

let's bring back friendster, it's pretty yospos

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

this song is now in your head

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Smythe posted:

really? r1ch makes OBS? THANKS RICH

thonech

i called him ron jeremy once but if he's helping people with their stream i guess i need a new genital-related name for him

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

R1ch made a quake mod where the enemies were running processes and you closed the processes when you killed them

that sounds fantastic

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

maybe it's like bandaid and kleenex

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Jabor posted:

they should have kids practice whiteboard writing, that's way more useful in practice than writing on paper

architect 14pt is good enough for my pappy and dangit it's good enough for me

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

boooo

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

the correct answer is to move the whole thing to slack, and the "it takes too long to scroll back more than a few minutes" problem is solved by reminding people that nothing posted before yesterday has any value whatsoever

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

vbulletin is so well built and resilient, its been powering a large web forum for almost 20 years after a mentally retarded man tried his best to completely break it

we hosed with debt and lived to tell the tale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i'll be the person quoting you every day at 3 in the morning

yo

• Locked thread