Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
my god is this really C-SPAM?

you should ask some of those protesters how they feel about having 6 brits partying no stop as their neighbours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

kibaces posted:

you should ask some of those protesters how they feel about having 6 brits partying no stop as their neighbours

The posters complaining about the protesters are those 6 brits partying non-stop, they have absolutely no self-awareness.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

kibaces posted:

They're stupid anarchists slashing a bus's tires.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

MizPiz posted:

This is true, but we make up for it by being cool drunks.

Nah

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
bomb the Spanish imo

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
they'd never expect it

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Should I post this in D&D instead instead?

Read both descriptions and it seemed here was more appropriate.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

rudatron posted:

it's xenophobia with a veneer of 'leftism'. The worst part about tourists is that they sometimes say stupid poo poo, but they come and spend money, so who cares?

then the elites rearrange the economy to better serve tourists at the expense of natives.

everybody hates a tourist. tear down hotels and build affordable housing and more farmland, institute a ubi

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

got any sevens posted:

then the elites rearrange the economy to better serve tourists at the expense of natives.

everybody hates a tourist. tear down hotels and build affordable housing and more farmland, institute a ubi

Tear down the elites and rearrange the economy to better serve the natives.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

they'd never expect it

It would also solve the tourism problem they are whining about

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Gonna be pretty lol if catalonia secedes because then they'll be even more dependant on tourism than they already are

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Americans are some of the worst tourists on earth but at least they're not Israelis

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

Americans are some of the worst tourists on earth but at least they're not Israelis

Or Chinese

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thug Lessons posted:

actually at events like Oktoberfest the servers prefer americans over other tourists since they are seen as more friendly and better tippers than people from other countries.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

spud posted:

Should I post this in D&D instead instead?

Read both descriptions and it seemed here was more appropriate.
who posted these descriptios :thunk:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
as someone who lived in a city that was a major tourist destination, i can sympathize with wanting to set a tour bus on fire after yet another idiot tourist stands on the left on the metro

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

etalian posted:

actually at events like Oktoberfest the servers prefer americans over other tourists since they are seen as more friendly and better tippers than people from other countries.

Is this post sarcastic

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
americans probably tip better because tipping isn't really a thing in germany

20% bonus on top of an actual living wage is pret-t-y good

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Australia has tons of tourism and we rarely complain about them, though we love to mock them. I suppose they have a hard time being more obnoxious than the locals.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

etalian posted:

i wanna go to oktoberfest

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

etalian posted:

i fully support german waiters conning dumb americans who dont know how tipping works in other countries

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Thug Lessons posted:

Anyone who doesn't support Palestine should just spend a weekend in a hostel full of Israelis imo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Thug Lessons posted:

This is loving stupid.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Whorelord posted:

Anyone who doesn't support Palestine should just spend a weekend in a hostel full of Israelis imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
americans are a gregarious and generous bunch

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmTmdDpUEMc&t=85s

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

americans are a gregarious and generous bunch

eh, it's more like they're a nation of over eager children with aspergers

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i don't know about israelis but can you really be as bad as mainland chinese tourists?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Whorelord posted:

eh, it's more like they're a nation of over eager children with aspergers

It's more like what the opposite of would be. Friendly dumbasses who can't think straight but are quite happy to chat ur ear off.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

logikv9 posted:

i don't know about israelis but can you really be as bad as mainland chinese tourists?

mainland chinese tourists are by far the worst yeah. saw them nearly cause a riot in bangkok because their tour groups wouldnt get out of the way for any other tourists and started fighting with police lol

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Vox Nihili posted:

It's more like what the opposite of would be. Friendly dumbasses who can't think straight but are quite happy to chat ur ear off.

that applies to plenty of autistics

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I too hate it when people visit me, buy my cheap thirft store garbage, and leave behind wheelbarrows full of money

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Whorelord posted:

that applies to plenty of autistics

not the ones ive met tbqh

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

etalian posted:

The :ironicat: how it went from a anarchist hotspot to a tourist trap for fat drunk Brits and other undesirables.
The International Brigades were the first tourist trap when you think about it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

ugh its Troika posted:

I too hate it when people visit me, buy my cheap thirft store garbage, and leave behind wheelbarrows full of money

The protesters aren't the ones making the money

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
itt: goons outraged that their willingness to be robbed blind by exploitative businesses does not automatically make them welcome among the people those businesses exploit for cheap, desperate labor

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inescapable Duck posted:

The protesters aren't the ones making the money

maybe they should set up authentic angry leftist rally tours for tourists?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

etalian posted:

maybe they should set up authentic angry leftist rally tours for tourists?

Molotov cocktails, $20 a bottle

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Inescapable Duck posted:

Molotov cocktails, $20 a bottle

take home mini-sized signs and other souvenirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Vox Nihili posted:

not the ones ive met tbqh

nah its like when they go on about trains or birds or something but with americans it's about the shithole they come from like new jersey maine or texas or wherever

• Locked thread