Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
discouraging tourism to tourist economies so as to force change is accelerationism and last I checked that's

*scrolls through poo poo-dnd-says.txt*

bougie whiteboy bullshit

*looks up and adjusts glasses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
My Cancun experience was gross and I hated being waited on by over-eager staff almost as much as I hated how over-the-moon our resort restaurant waiter was when we were tipped him $20.00

Good vanilla drinks tho

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
We were in Playa del Carmen, actually. Nice enough, we got to walk around the town a bit.

Tulum was cool.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
unfortunately no it was a bit of a whirlwind and Tulum was the one outting i could persuade the group to go on during an otherwise drunken few days at the resort

it was that or deep sea fishing

• Locked thread