Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

NewMars posted:

It's worth noting that Longobard culture as opposed to Lombard culture also has a different cultural unit building: Lombards have italian pikes, Longobards as in Amalfi get Germanic Infantry barracks instead, which give us heavy infantry specifically modeled on the roman army. With frankish culture being extinct, we have the only culture with access to this building.

Note also that the building automatically gets demolished if the ruler switches cultures though, so it's worthless in this multi-ethnic and religious state we have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

NewMars posted:

No, actually, I don't know if it's CK2+ or not, but buildings are based on province, not ruler culture, so they're maintained unless the province changes culture. Also we're not multi-religious, every province is chalcedonian christian (unschismed christianity).

That has to be CK2+. I've played enough Byz games where I accidentally get some dipshit on my throne who became Italian or something and I lose all of my cataphract buildings.

• Locked thread