Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
0 Stewardship on a patrician. That's certainly something alright.

Also can I request that you not timg every screenshot? I like not having to click on things as I read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Who's the Muslim county smushed between us and the Romans? We should bring the light of Christ to their people, by violence if need be. Our ultimate goal should be driving the heathens from Magna Graecia and establishing pretty borders.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Not terribly sure about Magna Graecia, since I've no idea what fraction of our population is Greek. No ideas on the flag either. Maybe something with money on it?

Mostly I'm just here to put up this sign my local diocese has been hanging on to for some time. I think it looks quite nice

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Luhood posted:

e_neapolitan with the k_triancria in white and blue instead of the fleur-de-lis at top.

Something like this maybe?

e; And for those of you who think not being condemned to eternal hellfire is boring, I replaced the cross with a man on a dolphin.

Grizzwold fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Aug 27, 2017

• Locked thread