Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
More Paradox LPs for the Paradox LP Gods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
Wow, that's uncharacteristically quick for a Paradox LP. With how well #1 did I was expecting significantly more failure and flailing about before we actually made our way anywhere.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
The Chancellor is dead, long live the Chancellor! The Lion Bear!

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

You know what we need? More us! So let's build up what we've got before seeking out other avenues. Securing a strong alliance with Benevento allows us to protect from the Emirs and Sultans in the south, and with them right next door there won't be any sort of delay before our allies can help us prevent the moors from invading.

As for war targets sure, Alexandria looks awefully tasty right now. I'd bet they're just one invading army away from being able to rally every peasant from there to Axum though, raising their numbers rather significantly most likely. Sardinia is a much better target, but what's even better than that should be that tiny speck of a duchy just between us and the Pope! Seizing Capua and securing our domain over this side of Napoli is in my eyes the best choice of action, since that opens up even more taxes and Lombards and other things that we like.

Luhood fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 25, 2017

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

The Mezzogiorno Republic is of course the strongest name! And while I do not have a flag at hand I do believe something including the Triancria is suitable, despite it being in use of our dear Greek brethren compatriots in the council.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

Rubix Squid posted:

The Mezzogiorno Republic works. Though if we're feeling extra fancy we could go for the "Federated Cities of Magna Graecian Mezzogiorno" but that's a bit of a mouthful.

Make it the "Federated Republics of Magna Graecian Mezzogiorno" and you have an excellent official name for the state more commonly known as the "Mezzogiorno Republic", or at least an official name I could get behind.

Zakrelo posted:

I dug through the CK2+ flag files for all italian related kingdom and empire flags (Too lazy to hunt down all the duchy and county tier ones). Here's a screenshot of them, if you end up wanting to use one just go to Crusader Kings II\mod\CK2Plus\gfx\flags and grab the one with the correct filename.

Personally, i'm a big fan of e_neapolitan. Also, count me as another vote for Mezzogiorno.

As for flags I really wish we could get a e_lombard with more Greek motifs and not just Italian ones, or e_neapolitan with the k_triancria in white and blue instead of the fleur-de-lis at top. But either of them works, really.

• Locked thread