Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

*suddenly sitting up in bed after sleeping for 18 hours straight* It is my Destiny 2 to play this awesome game and eat Pop-Tarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i love: loot, numbers, character builds, build wikis, random drops, unique drops, color coded drops, armor skins, cash shops, set items and color coded items.

do you think i'd like destiny 2?

Did you like the first game? Destiny 2 is a pretty standard sequel: basically the same as the first, but improved upon somewhat. Gunplay feels really good, the story's actually pretty coherent this time around, and if you're a loot-addicted retard like me whose brain floods itself with dopamine when you see that this gun or cape has higher numbers than the one you already have well you're in luck my man because loot is dropping constantly.

I haven't even seen where all this micro transaction stuff comes in but I also haven't jumped into the PVP yet which I guess is where most of that stuff would come in.

• Locked thread